What Would Earmuffs Do?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-02-2015, 10:09 PM
What Would Earmuffs Do?
After reading MuffinHead's life hacks threads, it occurred to me that I have been in quite a few social situations where thinking back on them I wonder "What would earmuffs do?"

Setting: Research lab where most of the scientists have learned to navigate the hallways through invisible antennae on the top of their heads while they ponder their navels.

Situation: Girly walks into the head and the physicist dude who wears his pajamas and slippers to work is standing at the urinal with his pants around his ankles.

What would earmuffs do?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-02-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: What Would Earmuffs Do?
Earmuffs would go to the furthest toilet stall, close and lock the door, piss, shake twice, do a little jumpy thing (guys know what I'm talking about), flush, leave the toilet stall, wash his hands, if there are paper towels he would dry his hands, if there was an air dryer he would just dry them on his pants, and leave. There would be awkward silence the whole time.

I don't use urinals and I don't poop in foreign toilets.

[Image: oscar.png]
23-02-2015, 10:19 PM
(23-02-2015 10:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Earmuffs would go to the furthest toilet stall, close and lock the door, piss, shake twice, do a little jumpy thing (guys know what I'm talking about), flush, leave the toilet stall, wash his hands, if there are paper towels he would dry his hands, if there was an air dryer he would just dry them on his pants, and leave. There would be awkward silence the whole time.

I don't use urinals and I don't poop in foreign toilets.

How can you tell the foreigners from the natives ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
23-02-2015, 10:23 PM
(23-02-2015 10:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't poop in foreign toilets.

So you're saying you are full of shit until you get home?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-02-2015, 10:33 PM
Quote:do a little jumpy thing (guys know what I'm talking about)

Piss Shiver. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
24-02-2015, 04:12 AM
Really? I have never seen a man doing a "piss shiver". Is it elective? Have they been hiding this from me and why?

And here I thought I'd seen it all. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-02-2015, 06:09 PM
Girly walked up to the next urinal, dropped my pants to the floor and said, "Morning Sam." "Hi Bob!" ... and all was right with the world.

Setting: Costco with big fat inconsiderate Maori blocking the middle of the aisle talking on their fucking cellphone about nothing. In fucking Maori! Angry

Situation: Girly wants to get through the aisle.

What would earmuffs do?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-02-2015, 06:13 PM
(24-02-2015 06:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly walked up to the next urinal, dropped my pants to the floor and said, "Morning Sam." "Hi Bob!" ... and all was right with the world.

Setting: Costco with big fat inconsiderate Maori blocking the middle of the aisle talking on their fucking cellphone about nothing. In fucking Maori! Angry

Situation: Girly wants to get through the aisle.

What would earmuffs do?

He would log on to the forum and enter a rant on the ranting thread.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
24-02-2015, 06:15 PM
(24-02-2015 04:12 AM)Dom Wrote:  Really? I have never seen a man doing a "piss shiver". Is it elective? Have they been hiding this from me and why?

And here I thought I'd seen it all. Tongue

Involuntary, you never saw a kid in a diaper suddenly do a brief shiver?

Side note: You've heard about shrinkage right?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
24-02-2015, 06:20 PM
(23-02-2015 10:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't use urinals and I don't poop in foreign toilets.

I can't stand urinals either. Not private enough.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.