What Would You Do If Yahweh Revealed Himself?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: What Would You Do If Yahweh Revealed Himself?
(07-09-2013 08:12 PM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(07-09-2013 07:38 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  How does the non-existent "reveal" itself ?

I will assume you mean, "What would you do if Yahweh was a real being who found it's way to Earth" ?

I would probably join up with Lucifer and his army of angels and lead them to defeat the evil bastard.

Course' then we'd be left with a whole nother problem...

Don't worry about old Lucy, guaranteed Hitchens is in control of that place by now.

As far as Yahweh, get in your iron chariot (or as we call them in this century, a car) and let's run the fucker down!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?sea...ersion=KJV

"I am a knowledgeable man, I have knowledge. If I knew how I knew what I know, I would know half as much, because it would be clogged up with where I knew it from...that is why I cannot always cite my sources. - David Mitchell
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2013, 02:31 AM
I think I'd take a cue from Johnny Cash...

[Image: jcfu.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
08-09-2013, 05:06 AM
I would be scared shitless.
[+] 1 user Likes Juv's post
08-09-2013, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 09:09 AM by Bucky Ball.)
I'd say :

"Well, what do ya know. The war god , the 40th son of the ancient Sumerian god El Elyon, the brother of the god Sin who got turned into Allah, really is a deity. And if he's a real deity, that must mean all the others in his Babylonian pantheon also are real. Hmmm, I better go figure out which of all the rest of his deity family I'm supposed to worship also. And maybe I better have a kid, and offer him my first-born, like they used to, cuz that's probably what he expects. I wonder if he is pissed off at his brother Sin alla time for pretending to be the same god he is, and getting alla that "glory". Then I'd ask him why he needs more glory if he's perfect in the first place. Then I'd ask him if he gets a lot of satisfaction out of watching 7 year-olds die from Acute Myelogenous Leukemia.

On second thought, I'd just say "Hey Yaw, how's the wife and kid ?"
(He did have a wife).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
08-09-2013, 09:17 AM
Re: What Would You Do If Yahweh Revealed Himself?
Join the only army worth joining.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
08-09-2013, 09:29 AM
it is bizarr how u think

ur head is full of allegories and others ways as if u cant b empty to mean anything urself alone

to me, anyother presence is a reason of self deception, for what it would b clear that selves are always isolated alone in truth
it would have been better to guess in a way else existence while dealing with objective true reality without really meaning ownself, at least having smthg objective to deal with clearly
but others presence shut the door to that possiblity when another seen is way more objective fact then anything which as another erase ownself existence too

the more the other is powerful compared to ownself the more the issue is huge
08-09-2013, 09:37 AM
I'd ask him how much of a cretin Mark Dreher is?
[+] 1 user Likes joben1's post
08-09-2013, 09:38 AM
(08-09-2013 09:29 AM)absols Wrote:  it is bizarr how u think

Look who's talkin' about bizarre.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
08-09-2013, 09:46 AM
I'd demand he be brought to trial for crimes against humanity. If this being (alien or not) wants to claim they are Yahweh, then they need to answer for their crimes.
08-09-2013, 09:54 AM
u cant admit being objective so someone saying smthg without meaning anything to himself nor about

im what prove that creations is a lie, and that anyone know everything

u love to invent how anyone invent himself only for what it gives u to see him from above as being fake

keep meaning fake life shares, very soon truth is gonna b a source of life too, for us the poor being having to b nothing for respecting the order of objective being first