What Would You Do If Yahweh Revealed Himself?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: What Would You Do If Yahweh Revealed Himself?
(08-09-2013 09:46 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  I'd demand he be brought to trial for crimes against humanity. If this being (alien or not) wants to claim they are Yahweh, then they need to answer for their crimes.

u really dont take a second to see smthg before getting to ur means

if there are some powerful entity responsable of what u look being, then u r constantly meaning urself what is them
then if u mean them or smthg about them it is worse hell that u cant in anyway stand

the only way to mean revenge against powers over oneself, is to prove the superiority of truth over pretenses and plans, hoping that it can get to an extreme extent of being present above really to give those infinite machiavelic criminals at some point what they deserve
only that thing would give victims all what they need and deserve, the right to b without the presence of evil, only reality of what is there objectively realized and themselves
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2013, 10:30 AM
I think I'd feel sorry for the poor bastard and kiss my ass goodbye. He never learned to grow out of his rebellious teens.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
08-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Hmm... this Gawd thing, according to 'its' book, is basically a whinny giant baby; who likes penises, but hates foreskins... Also women, babies, gays, shellfish, mixed fiber cloths, figs, non-Jews, Jews, and many more, but hate for foreskin is most important.

In the event that this thing actually exists and shows itself. Given Gawd's nature, I would build a giant penis-shaped pacifier, that have no foreskin, because it hates foreskins. I would then have Gawd suckle on this circumcised penis-shaped pacifier. that should keep Gawd entertained for a few millennia or so, leaving the human race to carry on with foreskins intact.

Seriously though.... he hates foreskins.
08-09-2013, 11:42 AM
(08-09-2013 09:29 AM)absols Wrote:  it is bizarr how u think

ur head is full of allegories and others ways as if u cant b empty to mean anything urself alone

to me, anyother presence is a reason of self deception, for what it would b clear that selves are always isolated alone in truth
it would have been better to guess in a way else existence while dealing with objective true reality without really meaning ownself, at least having smthg objective to deal with clearly
but others presence shut the door to that possiblity when another seen is way more objective fact then anything which as another erase ownself existence too

the more the other is powerful compared to ownself the more the issue is huge

I Literally have no idea what you just said.

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
[+] 2 users Like TheLastEnemy's post
08-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Call Batman.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
08-09-2013, 12:13 PM
(08-09-2013 11:42 AM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 09:29 AM)absols Wrote:  it is bizarr how u think

ur head is full of allegories and others ways as if u cant b empty to mean anything urself alone

to me, anyother presence is a reason of self deception, for what it would b clear that selves are always isolated alone in truth
it would have been better to guess in a way else existence while dealing with objective true reality without really meaning ownself, at least having smthg objective to deal with clearly
but others presence shut the door to that possiblity when another seen is way more objective fact then anything which as another erase ownself existence too

the more the other is powerful compared to ownself the more the issue is huge

I Literally have no idea what you just said.

bc i guess ur conception of ideas is wrong

idea is a relative mean of true possible objective thing

but to u, again i guess, nothing can b true

so any is always relative to smthg else then never objective is a fact nor real

then of course u cant understand how someone who cant but deal with true existence for himself sane fact of being, all what he could come up with of knowing about anything and everything relation to physical realities
08-09-2013, 12:21 PM
(08-09-2013 12:13 PM)absols Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 11:42 AM)TheLastEnemy Wrote:  I Literally have no idea what you just said.

bc i guess ur conception of ideas is wrong

idea is a relative mean of true possible objective thing

but to u, again i guess, nothing can b true

so any is always relative to smthg else then never objective is a fact nor real

then of course u cant understand how someone who cant but deal with true existence for himself sane fact of being, all what he could come up with of knowing about anything and everything relation to physical realities

No, the problem is that the text you write is incomprehensible. It's barely English. We can't figure out what you are actually trying to say. The cell-phone style texting of your posts doesn't help, but it's clear you do not understand English well enough to make sentences that make sense.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
08-09-2013, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 12:38 PM by absols.)
(08-09-2013 12:21 PM)BryanS Wrote:  No, the problem is that the text you write is incomprehensible. It's barely English. We can't figure out what you are actually trying to say. The cell-phone style texting of your posts doesn't help, but it's clear you do not understand English well enough to make sentences that make sense.

it is freaky how far u r proving my point

u r replying to me so obviously getting all what i said, but ur reply is of nothing at all and to nothing
like claiming sentences are what say smthg and not the persons nor the reality of perspective, which would point urself present sight

but u are even rejecting urself presence on the site to mean dead stuff existence, so nothing, exactly what i said guessing about u

while again i repeat, u cant ever b real urself so have any idea about reality, while realizing anything is only about relative self existence so has nothing to do with true existence realities
08-09-2013, 01:13 PM
(08-09-2013 12:31 PM)absols Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 12:21 PM)BryanS Wrote:  No, the problem is that the text you write is incomprehensible. It's barely English. We can't figure out what you are actually trying to say. The cell-phone style texting of your posts doesn't help, but it's clear you do not understand English well enough to make sentences that make sense.

it is freaky how far u r proving my point

u r replying to me so obviously getting all what i said, but ur reply is of nothing at all and to nothing
like claiming sentences are what say smthg and not the persons nor the reality of perspective, which would point urself present sight

but u are even rejecting urself presence on the site to mean dead stuff existence, so nothing, exactly what i said guessing about u

while again i repeat, u cant ever b real urself so have any idea about reality, while realizing anything is only about relative self existence so has nothing to do with true existence realities

We see the words, we get that some of them are actually in English. But you lack punctuation and sentence structure. Your writing is a mess, and so it's impossible for us to get what it is exactly you are trying to communicate. Outside of your anger and ignorance, we can't get much else out of your posts. So stop giving yourself too much credit, if you can read out posts, then you must clearly understand how your own writing leaves much to be desired.

At this point, I'm sure I'd get a more sensible response if I were to ask my cat a question.

[Image: stayoverthere.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
08-09-2013, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 01:31 PM by absols.)
that is urself will about another writings, fuck u

anyone writing is perfect to him, in all perspective of means and meanings sights

u cant accept that then again fuck u, u have no right to dare touch the positive realisation of anyone to himself value

it is smthg fully to oneself that has nothing to do with others, especially and precisely when noone is mentionned in what is written by him or her

it is amazing that obsession to justify any strike on my being behind my posts, fuck u again endlessly piece of merde, as if u gonna get anything of ur dirty bosses and animals totems
u freak head dont dare read again my posts, u gonna b haunted for much worse then u mean about me