What Would You Do If Yahweh Revealed Himself?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: What Would You Do If Yahweh Revealed Himself?
Lame pretenders. You would all scream in fear like little girls in front of God. There is no point in denying it and acting all tough.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2013, 04:09 PM
I say we should play a sentence diagramming game. Let's take this one and see what you guys think absols is trying to say:

(08-09-2013 02:44 PM)absols Wrote:  since when rat walk alone??? since u decided to mean smthg to urself from

no shitty rats are more then individuals and cant walk but in groups like u

and rats are never representing anyother life or powerful will

they are like humans awareness free, it needs only to see some bloody destructions real to multiply happily

Let's take the first "sentence" :
"since when rat walk alone??? since u decided to mean smthg to urself from "

My possible "translation":
Since when do rats walk alone? They walk alone because your mind is linked to rats and you intended it to be that way.

(my comment: what does this possibly mean? no fucking clue)

--------------------------------

Second "sentence":
"no shitty rats are more then individuals and cant walk but in groups like u "

No, rats are not individuals. Thy act in a group like you do.

(my comment: ok, after a couple minuted trying to translate this sentence, I think I have what he means. It might make sense except for my questions of why the fuck this guy is talking about rats in the first place)

Third "sentence":
"and rats are never representing anyother life or powerful will "

Rats are not symbols that represent anything other than themselves.

(my comment: ok, lost again. Why the fuck he talks about rats in some kind of insulting metaphor and then insists they aren't symbolic of anything? Again, it isn't really possible to tell what they fuck he means)

Fourth "sentence":
"they are like humans awareness free, it needs only to see some bloody destructions real to multiply happily"

Rats are like humans because they enjoy sex when drenched in blood.

(my comment: hrmmm, either this absols guy is one sick SOB, or his English is atrocious. My guess is it is some of both)
---------------------------------

I don't actually think we will understand what absols is saying, but maybe with this example, we could make a game of this and the rest of you could come up with some interesting translations of your own?
[+] 5 users Like BryanS's post
08-09-2013, 04:16 PM
(08-09-2013 04:09 PM)BryanS Wrote:  I say we should play a sentence diagramming game. Let's take this one and see what you guys think absols is trying to say:

(08-09-2013 02:44 PM)absols Wrote:  since when rat walk alone??? since u decided to mean smthg to urself from

no shitty rats are more then individuals and cant walk but in groups like u

and rats are never representing anyother life or powerful will

they are like humans awareness free, it needs only to see some bloody destructions real to multiply happily

Let's take the first "sentence" :
"since when rat walk alone??? since u decided to mean smthg to urself from "

Since when do rats walk alone? They walk alone because your mind is linked to rats and you intended it to be that way.

(my comment: what does this possibly mean? no fucking clue)

Second "sentence":
"no shitty rats are more then individuals and cant walk but in groups like u "

No, rats are not individuals. Thy act in a group like you do.

(my comment: ok, after a couple minuted trying to translate this sentence, I think I have what he means. It might make sense except for my questions of why the fuck this guy is talking about rats in the first place)

Third "sentence":
"and rats are never representing anyother life or powerful will "

Rats are not symbols that represent anything other than themselves.

(my comment: ok, lost again. Why the fuck he talks about rats in some kind of insulting metaphor and then insists they aren't symbolic of anything? Again, it isn't really possible to tell what they fuck he means)

Fourth "sentence":
"they are like humans awareness free, it needs only to see some bloody destructions real to multiply happily"

Rats are like humans because they enjoy sex when drenched in blood.

(my comment: hrmmm, either this absols guy is one sick SOB, or his English is atrocious. My guess is it is some of both)
---------------------------------

I don't actually think we will understand what absols is saying, but maybe with this example, we could make a game of this and the rest of you could come up with some interesting translations of your own?

... it's like the Jackson Pollock of English.

Maybe it's something based on "if you don't believe in God you can't have any objective truth" business and then he's criticizing us for criticizing his (her?) English because rules of English grammar and vocabulary would be objective rules and we're not allowed to have those?
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
08-09-2013, 04:37 PM
(08-09-2013 04:16 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  ... it's like the Jackson Pollock of English.

Maybe it's something based on "if you don't believe in God you can't have any objective truth" business and then he's criticizing us for criticizing his (her?) English because rules of English grammar and vocabulary would be objective rules and we're not allowed to have those?

You might be onto something. Absols is kind of like Mark Dreher in the "Welcome Mark Dreher" thread. They both use this strange combination of run-on sentences and fragments. I think it's their way of introducing mystery or complexity in an attempt to induce 'awe', when in reality they are just demonstrating what crazy nutjobs they are. Mark Dreher at least has an understanding of English unlike absols.
08-09-2013, 07:50 PM
Mark Dreher is God the Son, Absols is God the Holy Spirit.

Mark Dreher's god is God the Father/Mother, and that god is of cognitive breakdown and schizophrenia!
08-09-2013, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 11:43 PM by absols.)
that insistence to exhibit a deformation of a clear content prove how all is absolutely evil first for shit like u to come up with smthg right to play with objectively

first, put god in ur ass, it is the shit hundredpercent that make ur ass living
in all my posts and whatever i mean it is first clear that im a radical antigod even to the concept of it
then u cant in anyway use me to pretend following a god urselves, it shows the evil and the liars u r that refuse to assume their own beliefs

second, im not ever neither holy nor spirit, fuck u and ur insistence to use a clear simple human right anyways, i just prove humans rights being hundredpercent abused and all what ur life is based upon freaking advantages to shit from shit livings up
u r so shit that u enjoy screaming everywhere how humans and animals are the same beings, only to justify all atrocities made on selves existence rights, and to guarantee any positive income from knowing how to appear above all humans down, while pretending being close to god and his son

anyway there cant b anything called holy spirit, when obviously there is only individuals wills, the fact that they are shit always wont justify the opposite being possible existence on the contrary

and when spiritual anything is also shown being the free life results of present shit wills ends

so put all ur souls and spiritual references in ur ass they are of the same matters that u r made of

while wat is left is nothing at all, which is nothing to shit and here where i and others scrashed and abused beings are seeking to defend their stands, we only exist from saying that all is shit and we cant b related to by force, we want our rights to b nothing always to shit

fuck u
08-09-2013, 11:40 PM
(08-09-2013 11:38 PM)absols Wrote:  fuck u

Now now, put a little effort into it. Like this...

No, fuck you!

How about a visual reference?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg0hrufUSHH6uUqn6fiqq...YcVqW5T2oF]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
08-09-2013, 11:49 PM
now now piece of shit, there is no visual to being fucked piece of dirty pleasure, that prove the pervert head u r, but also what darkness u gonna b locked inn

how far u cant use any word nor even any pretense of sight

u would b surely introduced at least for a second to the true fuckers nature

piece of shit
08-09-2013, 11:50 PM
(08-09-2013 11:49 PM)absols Wrote:  now now piece of shit, there is no visual to being fucked piece of dirty pleasure, that prove the pervert head u r, but also what darkness u gonna b locked inn

how far u cant use any word nor even any pretense of sight

u would b surely introduced at least for a second to the true fuckers nature

piece of shit

[Image: details_yoda_330x330.jpg]

I can do this all day long... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-09-2013, 05:15 AM
If Yahweh did reveal himself, then I would likely shit my pants and immediately change my ways to following him.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau