What Would You Do If Yahweh Revealed Himself?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2013, 05:29 AM

RE: What Would You Do If Yahweh Revealed Himself?
(09-09-2013 05:15 AM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  If Yahweh did reveal himself, then I would likely shit my pants and immediately change my ways to following him.

Too late!!! Evil_monster

But never mind. What could he do to us? Drown us in a global flood? Destroy urban centers with firestorms? But he doesn't do such things anymore. We've built skyscrapers a lot taller than the Tower of Babel, yet he did nothing. I assume he's afraid of these new iron chariots - cars (member Unsapien mentioned them a few pages ago), that have 200, 300 or more horsepower. That's not a joke.

In any case, his punishment would end with death. The old Yahweh v1.0 couldn't punish one eternally... That came with an update to a new version, the Yahweh v2.0, (or 3.0, since it came also as a triple, trinitarian package) with a feature of extended salvation, so all the world could install it and be "saved".
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2013, 09:14 AM
(08-09-2013 09:46 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  I'd demand he be brought to trial for crimes against humanity. If this being (alien or not) wants to claim they are Yahweh, then they need to answer for their crimes.
I don't think that would work out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2013, 09:58 AM
(09-09-2013 09:14 AM)Juv Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 09:46 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  I'd demand he be brought to trial for crimes against humanity. If this being (alien or not) wants to claim they are Yahweh, then they need to answer for their crimes.
I don't think that would work out.

Remember, he's powerless against iron chariots. I'm sure he's scared shitless of motor vehicles... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
09-09-2013, 10:09 AM
(09-09-2013 09:58 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-09-2013 09:14 AM)Juv Wrote:  I don't think that would work out.

Remember, he's powerless against iron chariots. I'm sure he's scared shitless of motor vehicles... Drinking Beverage

[Image: flying-tanks.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-09-2013, 10:26 AM
(08-09-2013 03:31 PM)Filox Wrote:  Lame pretenders. You would all scream in fear like little girls in front of God. There is no point in denying it and acting all tough.

Big Grin

Great thing is we'll never have to find out.
So for now I can pretend to be tough in front of their pretend god.

If the real thing shows up I promise you I will promply lose control of my bodily functions.

Clean up in aisle one! Wink

"I am a knowledgeable man, I have knowledge. If I knew how I knew what I know, I would know half as much, because it would be clogged up with where I knew it from...that is why I cannot always cite my sources. - David Mitchell
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
09-09-2013, 10:30 AM
(08-09-2013 11:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 11:49 PM)absols Wrote:  now now piece of shit, there is no visual to being fucked piece of dirty pleasure, that prove the pervert head u r, but also what darkness u gonna b locked inn

how far u cant use any word nor even any pretense of sight

u would b surely introduced at least for a second to the true fuckers nature

piece of shit

[Image: details_yoda_330x330.jpg]

I can do this all day long... Drinking Beverage

I no longer think this is merely a language issue. absols is either a 'bot or a mentally disturbed person. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2013, 10:37 AM
(08-09-2013 11:38 PM)absols Wrote:  that insistence to exhibit a deformation of a clear content prove how all is absolutely evil first for shit like u to come up with smthg right to play with objectively

first, put god in ur ass, it is the shit hundredpercent that make ur ass living
in all my posts and whatever i mean it is first clear that im a radical antigod even to the concept of it
then u cant in anyway use me to pretend following a god urselves, it shows the evil and the liars u r that refuse to assume their own beliefs

second, im not ever neither holy nor spirit, fuck u and ur insistence to use a clear simple human right anyways, i just prove humans rights being hundredpercent abused and all what ur life is based upon freaking advantages to shit from shit livings up
u r so shit that u enjoy screaming everywhere how humans and animals are the same beings, only to justify all atrocities made on selves existence rights, and to guarantee any positive income from knowing how to appear above all humans down, while pretending being close to god and his son

anyway there cant b anything called holy spirit, when obviously there is only individuals wills, the fact that they are shit always wont justify the opposite being possible existence on the contrary

and when spiritual anything is also shown being the free life results of present shit wills ends

so put all ur souls and spiritual references in ur ass they are of the same matters that u r made of

while wat is left is nothing at all, which is nothing to shit and here where i and others scrashed and abused beings are seeking to defend their stands, we only exist from saying that all is shit and we cant b related to by force, we want our rights to b nothing always to shit

fuck u

Absols, say hello to Timecube, I think you might like it:

(01-07-2013 08:43 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Timecube

And if you figure out what it means, let us know!

"I am a knowledgeable man, I have knowledge. If I knew how I knew what I know, I would know half as much, because it would be clogged up with where I knew it from...that is why I cannot always cite my sources. - David Mitchell
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
09-09-2013, 10:44 AM
believing that bots are real or that a negative mental is still a person, say all ur references in being empty constantly of any link to existence realities

ur time is over, the time to abuse the mean of killing everyone while clearly enjoying jumping on the good ones to get the same pleasures of ur bosses, knowing the shit u r that cant enjoy anything but if values are dead
09-09-2013, 02:09 PM
(09-09-2013 10:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 11:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: details_yoda_330x330.jpg]

I can do this all day long... Drinking Beverage

I no longer think this is merely a language issue. absols is either a 'bot or a mentally disturbed person. Consider

I have formulated a new plan to deal with absols...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb7caJ3Fcocw8Mpy7dWpu...L3ylJiZqhg]

Why? Because it'll amuse the shit out of me, THAT'S why! Big Grin

09-09-2013, 02:10 PM
(09-09-2013 10:44 AM)absols Wrote:  believing that bots are real or that a negative mental is still a person, say all ur references in being empty constantly of any link to existence realities

ur time is over, the time to abuse the mean of killing everyone while clearly enjoying jumping on the good ones to get the same pleasures of ur bosses, knowing the shit u r that cant enjoy anything but if values are dead

[Image: zZvqpl.jpg]