What Would Your Fantasy Life Be Like?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: What Would Your Fantasy Life Be Like?
(10-09-2017 02:37 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(10-09-2017 02:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It would suck.

Where *it* is what exactly? Drinking Beverage

Everything.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2017, 03:25 PM
(10-09-2017 03:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Everything.

So basically, your fantasy is getting spaghettified? Hardcore, Girly, real hardcore Yes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
10-09-2017, 03:43 PM
A gorgeous apartment with a terrace in a big city with lots of arts, music, and restaurants. Spending most of my time doing music and writing. Benedict Cumberbatch dropping by weekly to read me the phonebook.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
10-09-2017, 03:50 PM
My gal and I in a nice home, my time split between spending time with her, running a jazz club/recording studio/vintage guitar shop, and doing occasional gigs myself. She wants beta fish in aquarium walls. That would be weird. I'd have a recording studio and a vintage arcade in the home. I'm weird too.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
10-09-2017, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 04:00 PM by Vera.)
(10-09-2017 03:43 PM)julep Wrote:  Benedict Cumberbatch dropping by weekly to read me the phonebook.

Only if he did it over the phone. Narrated a couple of Hawking documentaries really well but... let's just say that the rest of him is not as good as his voice Tongue

Wouldn't call my current abode a gorgeous flat, but it's okay. And the rest of it is spot-on. Complete with the most wonderful neighbour. And a (slightly less wonderful, but cute nonetheless) dog.

10-09-2017, 03:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 04:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-09-2017 03:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(10-09-2017 03:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Everything.

So basically, your fantasy is getting spaghettified? Hardcore, Girly, real hardcore Yes

spaghettification - rekneading followed by uniform self-stratification through a mechanical cutter set to "string". c.f. linguinification (sp) , fettucinification (sp), and pastafication (gen.), historically reserved for Gordian knots. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-09-2017, 04:10 PM
(10-09-2017 03:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  spaghettification - rekneading followed by uniform self-stratification through a mechanical cutter set to "string". c.f. linguinification (sp) , fettucinification (sp), and pastafication (gen.), historically reserved for Gordian knots. Big Grin

Frankly, I, personally, am partial to fusillification. Especially the tri-coloured ones Rolleyes

And I thought Gordon's knot consisted of sentient paramecia, tying themselves in... well, knots? Angel

10-09-2017, 04:21 PM
(10-09-2017 04:10 PM)Vera Wrote:  And I thought Gordon's knot consisted of sentient paramecia, tying themselves in... well, knots? Angel

Inexplicably, the heretofore silent, 40-yo varicocele above my withered left nut just went ouch. I'm not gonna google to verify. I feel a little queasy now.

#sigh
10-09-2017, 05:04 PM
I feel like I'm living a fantasy just hanging out with you fine people. Haha no but I would like all of you with me fending off zombies from a well-stocked shopping mall. I will allow Jason Stratham in there with us but for every zombie he kills I kill three.

[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
10-09-2017, 05:08 PM
I would love to have a nice house in the middle of a forest or my own little island.
Creating my own food with a little patch of farm land and a few animals.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 3 users Like Leerob's post