What Would Your Fantasy Life Be Like?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: What Would Your Fantasy Life Be Like?
(10-09-2017 05:08 PM)Leerob Wrote:  I would love to have a nice house in the middle of a forest or my own little island.
Creating my own food with a little patch of farm land and a few animals.

Can we mix in a zombie or two? C'mon Rob let's up that fantasy game and shoot shit and break things!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2017, 05:11 PM
My fantasy life would be the life I've lived minus these events.

1. Mother's MS.
2. Fractured spine.
3. Cancer.

Had my mother not been ill, nursing her would not have held back both my music and martial arts careers in my formative 20's. I'd have been able to join the Australian Olympic team when asked, tour overseas with music etc.

My spinal injury destroyed my martial arts career. I clawed back a music career only to have it ended by cancer.

Had those 3 events not occurred, I may have gone on to better things.

Cest la vie. Sleepy

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
10-09-2017, 05:16 PM
(10-09-2017 05:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  My fantasy life would be the life I've lived minus these events.

1. Mother's MS.
2. Fractured spine.
3. Cancer.

Had my mother not been ill, nursing her would not have held back both my music and martial arts careers in my formative 20's. I'd have been able to join the Australian Olympic team when asked, tour overseas with music etc.

My spinal injury destroyed my martial arts career. I clawed back a music career only to have it ended by cancer.

Cest la vie. Sleepy

I don't think you could have gone onto better things, brother. I think you are the better things.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-09-2017, 05:20 PM
You're very kind. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-09-2017, 05:20 PM
(10-09-2017 05:04 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  I feel like I'm living a fantasy just hanging out with you fine people. Haha no but I would like all of you with me fending off zombies from a well-stocked shopping mall. I will allow Jason Stratham in there with us but for every zombie he kills I kill three.

Jason Statham plus zombies? Woo hoo!!!!!! Big Grin
10-09-2017, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 05:26 PM by jennybee.)
(10-09-2017 05:11 PM)Banjo Wrote:  My fantasy life would be the life I've lived minus these events.

1. Mother's MS.
2. Fractured spine.
3. Cancer.

Cest la vie. Sleepy

I'm with Girly. I think you're pretty amazing as is. Heart But in my fantasy life, I wish I could take away those three things for you *hugs*
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-09-2017, 05:30 PM
(10-09-2017 05:20 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You're very kind. Smile

You're very impressive.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-09-2017, 05:34 PM
(10-09-2017 05:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-09-2017 05:04 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  I feel like I'm living a fantasy just hanging out with you fine people. Haha no but I would like all of you with me fending off zombies from a well-stocked shopping mall. I will allow Jason Stratham in there with us but for every zombie he kills I kill three.

Jason Statham plus zombies? Woo hoo!!!!!! Big Grin

And remember, the mall we all live in and defend from zombies is well-stocked. The food court and everything else is permanently fresh and ready to provide. Why? Because in my fantasy you also have aliens, duh, who make it happen automatically. Oh, and the zombies are Dawn of the Dead slow, not those Usain Bolt undead fuckers from World War Z.
[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
10-09-2017, 05:41 PM
(10-09-2017 05:34 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(10-09-2017 05:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Jason Statham plus zombies? Woo hoo!!!!!! Big Grin

And remember, the mall we all live in and defend from zombies is well-stocked. The food court and everything else is permanently fresh and ready to provide. Why? Because in my fantasy you also have aliens, duh, who make it happen automatically. Oh, and the zombies are Dawn of the Dead slow, not those Usain Bolt undead fuckers from World War Z.

So food plus zombies plus Jason Statham. I think this might be my fantasy Laugh out load
10-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Not having to work and hiking all the time. That's pretty much it.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post