What Would Your Fantasy Life Be Like?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2017, 11:57 PM
RE: What Would Your Fantasy Life Be Like?
I have had many daydreams about alternate lives I may/may have led.

Recently they all involve permanent sleep. If I can't take that option, I'll take being wealthy enough to live alone in an isolated place with good internet, high-spec camera gear, and enough wealthy to regularly travel globally.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2017, 03:05 AM
(10-09-2017 11:36 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Well, I could really go for tacos right about now if I had to pick something.

Reminds me of a Dilbert cartoon.

(Dilbert contemplating.....)

(Thought balloons..)

I expect so little out of life.....

And boy do I get it.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-09-2017, 04:11 AM
Oh man, that's a hard question for me to answer.

Some things on my radar are to live in either Edinburgh, so I can be in the beautiful place itself and to spend time with my best friend who lives up there, and just chill out. I've always wanted to live in the states/Canada, but I think that'd be a "without my wife and child" option, as they would never move that far away.

Generally though, I'd just like to be somewhere I can truly "switch off" and not worry about anything. Some where quiet, no street lights, where I could just lay down and look at the stars on a clear night. Like a proper movie style "ranch" that you see. And all the trimmings such as having all the money I could ever need haha.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
11-09-2017, 04:24 AM
I would live in Rome and be wealthy enough to not worry about job, though I could be librarian. I would be able to read Latin and other ancient languages so no rare manuscript would be beyond me.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
11-09-2017, 05:09 AM
(11-09-2017 04:24 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I would live in Rome and be wealthy enough to not worry about job, though I could be librarian. I would be able to read Latin and other ancient languages so no rare manuscript would be beyond me.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

You just reminded me of another fantasy, which would be to live in a library, one of those old-fashioned ones with lots of wood and rolling ladders to reach the high shelves.

One could argue that I almost already live in a library, because I have a lot of books, but I don't have the high shelves and ladders.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
11-09-2017, 05:46 AM
Pretty sad.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
11-09-2017, 05:46 AM
No money problems, nice cabin off the beaten track by a lake.
I wouldn't need to work unless I wanted to and then I'd just dabble at something I enjoy.

Of course my fantasy life is not my kids fantasy life. So nix that.
The wife would be fine with it.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes BikerDude's post
11-09-2017, 07:34 AM
(10-09-2017 11:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have had many daydreams about alternate lives I may/may have led.

Recently they all involve permanent sleep. If I can't take that option, I'll take being wealthy enough to live alone in an isolated place with good internet, high-spec camera gear, and enough wealthy to regularly travel globally.

Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi