What a bunch of crap.....in the Red Sea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2013, 08:39 PM
What a bunch of crap.....in the Red Sea
I don't know if I should post this under science. It's so dumb though you couldn't call it science. Theists will believe anything.

http://www.preteristarchive.com/Ancient_...ssing.html

Read to comments at the bottom. What these people don't know is that the Red Sea is full of sunken ships. It's a tourist destination for underwater explorers who love to deep sea dive among graveyards full of wrecked ships.

The wheel is actually a ship valve probably from a recent accident.......

http://www.mhi-shiprepair.com/services/valve.php

There is one guy who questions the "evidence" but everyone else believes it and starts quoting the bible. Grrrrrrrr.

The Egyptians constructed their chariots out of wood.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-05-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: What a bunch of crap.....in the Red Sea
Maybe aliens gave them the technology to use machined parts. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
30-05-2013, 01:47 PM
I did not even look at your links, however, Ron Wyatt and others said they found Egyptian elements in water only 12 feet deep, an unlikely draft for large ancient ships to plow...
30-05-2013, 02:27 PM
(30-05-2013 01:47 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I did not even look at your links, however, Ron Wyatt and others said they found Egyptian elements in water only 12 feet deep, an unlikely draft for large ancient ships to plow...

I Can't seem to find any pictures of all the supposed remains of the Egyptian army, just a few wheels here and there, and chunks of coral that could be anything.

Oh, and there's the fact that Ron Wyatt is a fraud and a charlatan.

C'mon, are you really gonna trust a guy who claimed he found the Ark of the Covenant with Jesus' blood on it, and then lost the most important scientific and historical discovery in the history of mankind?
30-05-2013, 03:39 PM
I Can't seem to find any pictures of all the supposed remains of the Egyptian army, just a few wheels here and there, and chunks of coral that could be anything.

Oh, and there's the fact that Ron Wyatt is a fraud and a charlatan.

C'mon, are you really gonna trust a guy who claimed he found the Ark of the Covenant with Jesus' blood on it, and then lost the most important scientific and historical discovery in the history of mankind?
[/quote]

Ron Wyatt has been around for a long time and is a total hoax. Everything he "discovers" is so far removed from real archaeology it's laughable. What's scary and stunning and jaw dropping is that many people believe this crap. I read the comments at the bottom of the link and just shook my head.

“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
30-05-2013, 03:47 PM
I tried leaving a comment pointing out that the "chariot" wheel looks exactly like a modern valve wheel. Apparently this was an inflammatory remark since it was not approved. Weeping

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-05-2013, 06:50 PM
(30-05-2013 03:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I tried leaving a comment pointing out that the "chariot" wheel looks exactly like a modern valve wheel. Apparently this was an inflammatory remark since it was not approved. Weeping

Yeah, the truth is usually inflammatory because it causes the brain to explode for the uninformed. These are the same people who see Jesus in a piece of toast as evidence for god. Go figure.

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
31-05-2013, 06:33 AM
(30-05-2013 01:47 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I did not even look at your links, however, Ron Wyatt and others said they found Egyptian elements in water only 12 feet deep, an unlikely draft for large ancient ships to plow...

For someone who claims to be so intelligent and well read, citing this charlatan as a source further proves either your ignorance or your fatal bias .