What a stupid *B*

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2011, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2011 06:41 PM by trillium13.)
What a stupid *B*
Young Woman Thanks God for Atheist-Killing Tsunami

Richard Lawson — Young Woman Thanks God for Atheist-Killing Tsunami A delightful young YouTube psychopath, user tamtampamela, has recorded a video in which she praises her bloodthirsty Christian god for killing all those atheist Japanese. This falls roughly in the same category as all the Facebook statusers who cited Pearl Harbor as a reason for not giving aid to the tsunami relief effort. Here are some of your terrible citizens, America! You may now resume enjoying your day.

Link to short version video:

http://gawker.com/#!5781856/young-woman-...ng-tsunami

Long version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn8xUUc5xiM

The person who posted this on my facebook page also posted the piece of filth's full name, address, and phone number. Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2011, 06:50 PM
RE: What a stupid *B*
That is so delusional.... At least the world is awaking to an atheistic world with our education programs.

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
14-03-2011, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2011 07:23 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
As I said before, probably she's a troll, even if she's a troll she's disgusting, twisted, evil, etc. Thats just wrong even if its done for the sake of trolling, I wonder if David Mabus will include this in the future in his "American Revolution" posts.

The saddest part of this is that I know people already posting shit like this on local webpages and blogs, It reminds me of an ex-friend of mine who told me that he wants the "holy" inquisition back in order to convert and/or kill non-catholic believers Confused.

It made me remember that evangelical priest who said that people from Haití were being punished by god when an earthquake struck them, he said it was a punishment just because they made a pact with evil forces against french people, WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08zaA_CNwhU

The world is full of extremely dumb, bigoted f*cktards.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-03-2011, 07:17 PM
I can't believe this is the "good, honest and moral" people who "atheists should be looking up to"

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
14-03-2011, 07:29 PM
He's a great and loving god...

I'm thinking of repenting my atheistic ways lest gods' love should find me...

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-03-2011, 07:37 PM

Sounds like she's inspired by the likes of the Phelps brigade.
I doubt she realizes she is an insult to Christ.
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2011, 08:35 PM
*facepalm* Why can only Master see she's a troll? The only thing that could convince me more that shes a troll would be if she came out and said it. Look at her videos!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
14-03-2011, 08:47 PM
As someone who lives in the bible belt, and has heard people say things almost as outrageous as this, I find it plausible that she is genuine. Even if she personally is trolling, there ARE people who think this way, without doubt.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
14-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Let's assume for a minute that she is a Poe. A Poe is a sort of troll, but with a very specific agenda. Poe's parody fundies by taking the fundie argument to it's most likely extreme. She's not far from the mark (think Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell right after 9/11). The value of Poes is to demonstrate using reductio absurdem that the fundie position is unsupportable. Even most fundies will distance themselves from her "attitude" though they cannot really distance themselves from her words, because what she says is true of their position.

Bottom line; the chick is a genius.
14-03-2011, 09:04 PM
(14-03-2011 09:01 PM)gamutman Wrote:  Let's assume for a minute that she is a Poe. A Poe is a sort of troll, but with a very specific agenda. Poe's parody fundies by taking the fundie argument to it's most likely extreme. She's not far from the mark (think Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell right after 9/11). The value of Poes is to demonstrate using reductio absurdem that the fundie position is unsupportable. Even most fundies will distance themselves from her "attitude" though they cannot really distance themselves from her words, because what she says is true of their position.

Bottom line; the chick is a genius.

I wondered if this would come up. The thought had occurred to me. For those who don't know:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law