Poll: Mr Woof
This poll is closed.
Wobbly trolleys 100.00% 3 100.00%
Some check out chicks 0% 0 0%
Total 3 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What annoys you most at the Supermarket?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: What annoys you most at the Supermarket?
(06-02-2013 04:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Son, you do not want me to get started on supermarkets.
You people think I rant enough as it is.. just wait till I start on supermarkets.
It is the second most rage enducing thing ever.

Please tell us, it would be a great read.

You should actually write a book entirely on rants of how much you hate people. Now THAT, would be a great read.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
06-02-2013, 02:51 PM
(06-02-2013 04:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Son, you do not want me to get started on supermarkets.
You people think I rant enough as it is.. just wait till I start on supermarkets.
It is the second most rage enducing thing ever.
Old chap, let me add.........used by date stuff, that hasn't been marked down.
popular items, too high for short people et al.

Lucky you don't have Coles in N.Z. Cool
12-02-2013, 10:55 PM
I have worked at Target the last 5 1/2 years. I've done every job that one can do there. Cashiering has been my main job lately though.

I HATE when people talk on their cell phones while checking out. Seriously? That conversation where you are gossiping about your sister-in-law is more important at this very instant that you don't pay attention when you spend over $300 and your credit card is declined? There's a line of people waiting impatiently while you blab away while I tried unsuccessfully to get your attention. You know when you finally get done with this transaction, the people behind you will blame ME?

[Hmm... That felt better.]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
04-03-2013, 11:40 PM
(06-02-2013 02:10 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  6) No, I don't want my fucking milk in a bag. That's absurd. Stop asking.
Ha. Just saw this. I didn't know you felt THAT strongly about it when we were originally discussing it = )

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
05-03-2013, 12:13 AM
I always get the cart that pulls off to one side or makes terrible noises. ARGH thats annoying!
05-03-2013, 12:18 AM
It wasn't a supermarket, but some lady at the hardware store was picking up some items and looking in her purse, pulled out a 20 dollar bill, she then looked up, closed her eyes and started speaking loudly, "Oh I pray you Jesus, please let this be enough. Oh merciful lawwd.."(paraphrased) etc. etc. I'm not joking, she was straight up crazy or something.

I'm standing in the same aisle and some people are starting to look at her. So I asked, "how many of those are you getting?"
"four"
"well thats going to be just under $16, plus 13% tax, so about $18"
"Really? Are you sure?"
"Well yeah.."
"Thank you" *Starts walking away* "Thank you Lawd"
"MY NAME IS MIKE"
she laughed... fuck
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
05-03-2013, 01:51 AM
That one lady who always grabs the last loaf of bread... Really, she will even snatch it out of your hands
[+] 1 user Likes Rosetta's post
05-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Long shop, long queue, then something is found leaking....................................leave it, or wait for slow retrieval?
06-03-2013, 01:48 AM
Assholes who run into a friend there and block the fucking aisles with their shopping carts and are too engrossed in their conversations to get out of my way, even when I say "excuse me.." And assholes who take up the whole aisle by putting their cart sideways and you can't get your cart through, and/or can't look at anything in the aisle.

This is why, whenever possible, I've always frequented the 24 hour groceries because I can go there at 3:00am, when no one else is in the store except employees mopping the floor.
(12-02-2013 10:55 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I have worked at Target the last 5 1/2 years. I've done every job that one can do there. Cashiering has been my main job lately though.

I HATE when people talk on their cell phones while checking out. Seriously? That conversation where you are gossiping about your sister-in-law is more important at this very instant that you don't pay attention when you spend over $300 and your credit card is declined? There's a line of people waiting impatiently while you blab away while I tried unsuccessfully to get your attention. You know when you finally get done with this transaction, the people behind you will blame ME?

[Hmm... That felt better.]
I'm glad I don't work in retail anymore, this stuff drove me crazy. At the very least, I'd expect them to say "hold on a minute" into the phone while checking out, but no... People have no manners.
Quote: 12. Rolls of arthritic-hands-proof plastic bags for the produce.
Produce bags are also a great joy for those of us with very dry skin, because it makes it fucking impossible to open, even when rubbing the edge between your fingers.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Given that I work in one I'll probably have a slightly different perspective here.

1) My boss getting a new job and cruelly abandoning me!!! Weeping

2) FUCKING CUSTOMERS!!! The one's who wanna have generic convos with me, the one's who want to be baby-sat, the one's who are rude, and 99% of whoever's left over!!!

3) All the crappy equipment that keeps breaking!!!

4) Being there in general!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post