Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like aurora's post
23-05-2012, 08:38 AM
RE: What 'appened ta Baz?
Daz has man-boobs - and a bra tanline!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
23-05-2012, 10:04 AM
lol, you folks got yerself a toad problem in Australia?
23-05-2012, 10:53 AM
(23-05-2012 10:04 AM)kineo Wrote:  lol, you folks got yerself a toad problem in Australia?

Watch this documentary to learn more (this is part 1 of 5). I had to watch it in a herpetology class a couple of years ago:

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
23-05-2012, 11:24 AM
(23-05-2012 10:53 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(23-05-2012 10:04 AM)kineo Wrote:  lol, you folks got yerself a toad problem in Australia?

Watch this documentary to learn more (this is part 1 of 5). I had to watch it in a herpetology class a couple of years ago:

Looks like a "toad problem" is a bit of an understatement. Confused
23-05-2012, 12:12 PM
(23-05-2012 10:53 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  

Uh Oh. Next is the plague of the locusts, boils, lice, hail, rain of fire, darkness throughout the land, and the killing of the firstborn. Are Australians harboring any Jewish slaves we should know about? Yahweh's pissed!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
23-05-2012, 12:32 PM
(23-05-2012 12:12 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(23-05-2012 10:53 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Watch this documentary to learn more (this is part 1 of 5). I had to watch it in a herpetology class a couple of years ago:

Uh Oh. Next is the plague of the locusts, boils, lice, hail, rain of fire, darkness throughout the land, and the killing of the firstborn. Are Australians harboring any Jewish slaves we should know about? Yahweh's pissed!
Well, but if Moses is there holding talks with their prime minister then they're already fucked Tongue
23-05-2012, 06:20 PM
(23-05-2012 12:12 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(23-05-2012 10:53 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Watch this documentary to learn more (this is part 1 of 5). I had to watch it in a herpetology class a couple of years ago:

Yeh, probably. We harbour all types here Dodgy

It's a HUGE problem in Queensland. We moved from Melbourne (when I was 8 yrs old) to Brisbane in Queensland (for 2 years) and stayed at my cousins place for a while. They used to play '9 holes' with toads. I was devastated as I thought they were frogs but I was soon set straight. They are disgusting creatures.
They have reeked havoc on the flora and fauna Angry

24-05-2012, 10:26 AM
'9 holes'? Golf?
24-05-2012, 05:22 PM
(24-05-2012 10:26 AM)kineo Wrote:  '9 holes'? Golf?
Yes, whacked 'em with golf clubs. It was pretty disgusting but they were fucking everywhere Dodgy and that was a long time ago. It's way worse now.