What are all the variations of Christianity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2014, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 12:29 AM by smileXsmileXsmile.)
What are all the variations of Christianity?
Hey thanks addai. If there's one thing I learned in college in my MBA program (masters of business administration) is that transparency is KEY. Let's exchange info and try to learn something. thanks I'll check it out

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: What are all the variations of Christianity?
I don't know what their names are, but I know how you can get a rough approximation of how many there are. Simply add up all the people who have ever been christians. Each of them has their own interpretation of the Bible and their religion.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
[+] 1 user Likes One Above All's post
02-08-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: What are all the variations of Christianity?
I'll mention the AMISH in case it hasn't been mentioned already. When I look at them I'm grateful for my lot. It's hard enough to recover from the wounds of my Theist background. Can only imagine the incurable wound of growing up in an Amish community.