What are "feelings" and "emotion"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 09:31 AM
RE: What are "feelings" and "emotion"?
(04-11-2014 09:18 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I KNOW why mathilda doesn't... shes been caught pulling shit out of her ass in every post shes posted... but everyone else?

She said she wasn't a physicist. Why would you expect someone who isn't a physicist to debate string theory?

Now, do you think the earth is only around 6000 years old?

Hate the belief, love the believer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
04-11-2014, 09:32 AM
(04-11-2014 09:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  So mock all you like... youre the only one running... I am the one challenging ANYONE here in a one on one

If you believe the earth is 6000 years old or thereabouts I'll take the challenge on that subject.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
04-11-2014, 09:33 AM
(04-11-2014 09:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:22 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Says the guy unable to answer a yes or no question. Do you believe the Earth is 6000 years old?Drinking Beverage

Not only am I able to answer it, I am able to blow away YOUR estimation of the age of the earth WITH SCIENCE.
Not only this but I am able to show "GOD CREATED" is much more scientifically sound than the big bang/string... AND Genesis 1 CORRECTS Darwin... it is more scientifically validated than Darwin.

So mock all you like... youre the only one running... I am the one challenging ANYONE here in a one on one

Everyone reading can tell WHO is the challenger, and WHO is doing everything they can, utilizing ad hom to run... run... run... Its only ONE against WHOEVER among you that thinks they are able in a 1 on 1...

Don even try talking to me about this until youre ready to accept this challenge.

Just present your argument or shut the fuck up. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2014, 09:33 AM
(04-11-2014 09:28 AM)WhatWasIThinking Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:22 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Says the guy unable to answer a yes or no question. Do you believe the Earth is 6000 years old?Drinking Beverage

In all fairness...Ive seen Wolfbitn ask many 'yes or no' questions and they still remained un-answered...

I gave up tryin to follow those threads

THAT would be because they aren't after the truth... they want to keep to their propaganda...

You see not a SINGLE ONE is able to defend the big bang and string against Genesis 1 in a one on one debate.

Ask yourself "why"? If they thought they could "destroy the Christian publically" you know they would Wink
04-11-2014, 09:34 AM
(04-11-2014 09:32 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  So mock all you like... youre the only one running... I am the one challenging ANYONE here in a one on one

If you believe the earth is 6000 years old or thereabouts I'll take the challenge on that subject.

You can take the debate or just shaddup and move on to something else.

Cowards... just cowards.
04-11-2014, 09:34 AM
(04-11-2014 09:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Not only am I able to answer it, I am able to blow away YOUR estimation of the age of the earth WITH SCIENCE.
Not only this but I am able to show "GOD CREATED" is much more scientifically sound than the big bang/string... AND Genesis 1 CORRECTS Darwin... it is more scientifically validated than Darwin.

So mock all you like... youre the only one running... I am the one challenging ANYONE here in a one on one

Everyone reading can tell WHO is the challenger, and WHO is doing everything they can, utilizing ad hom to run... run... run... Its only ONE against WHOEVER among you that thinks they are able in a 1 on 1...

Don even try talking to me about this until youre ready to accept this challenge.

Just present your argument or shut the fuck up. Drinking Beverage

Says the little lady that cant accept a 1 on 1 Wink
04-11-2014, 09:35 AM
(04-11-2014 09:31 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:18 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I KNOW why mathilda doesn't... shes been caught pulling shit out of her ass in every post shes posted... but everyone else?

She said she wasn't a physicist. Why would you expect someone who isn't a physicist to debate string theory?

More to the point, why doesn't he understand the difference between the big bang and string theory?

... this is my signature!
04-11-2014, 09:36 AM
Considering that Wolfbtn believes Genesis is fact, I think we can assume that he also believes that the world is only 6,000 years old but doesn't want to debate it because he hasn't had time to misread articles about geology.

But instead of saying, sorry, "I am not qualified to debate this subject", he tries to make it look like other people are cowards for not debating his favourite subject.

If Wolfbtn can keep asking the same questions over and over again, so can everyone else.

Do you believe the world is only 6,000 years?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
(04-11-2014 09:31 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  

Now, do you think the earth is only around 6000 years old?

So then what is she opening her mouth for about the subject? Why SPAM a thread? Let her stand or let her shut her mouth eh?

(04-11-2014 09:32 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  

There's your acceptance, Wolfbitn.

Put on your big boy pants, then take them down and prepare to get spanked.

... this is my signature!