What are "feelings" and "emotion"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 09:36 AM
RE: What are "feelings" and "emotion"?
(04-11-2014 09:33 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:28 AM)WhatWasIThinking Wrote:  In all fairness...Ive seen Wolfbitn ask many 'yes or no' questions and they still remained un-answered...

I gave up tryin to follow those threads

THAT would be because they aren't after the truth... they want to keep to their propaganda...

You see not a SINGLE ONE is able to defend the big bang and string against Genesis 1 in a one on one debate.

Ask yourself "why"? If they thought they could "destroy the Christian publically" you know they would Wink

You are too ignorant to understand that the Big Bang theory and string theory are two entirely different things.
Try formulating a more coherent debate question.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 09:37 AM
(04-11-2014 09:35 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:31 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  She said she wasn't a physicist. Why would you expect someone who isn't a physicist to debate string theory?

More to the point, why doesn't he understand the difference between the big bang and string theory?

O I do... why dont you understand that string/inflation is part of the current standard model?
Find all posts by this user
04-11-2014, 09:38 AM
(04-11-2014 09:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:22 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Says the guy unable to answer a yes or no question. Do you believe the Earth is 6000 years old?Drinking Beverage

Not only am I able to answer it...blah blah blah

And yet you don't fucking answer it. Hobo Fucking hell you are bad at this.

When did the quality of theist get so bad here? They used to be about more then posturing and the flailing of arms and gnashing of teeth. It's sad really.

Lets try again, yes or now, do you believe the world is 6000 years old.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
04-11-2014, 09:38 AM
(04-11-2014 09:36 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:33 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  THAT would be because they aren't after the truth... they want to keep to their propaganda...

You see not a SINGLE ONE is able to defend the big bang and string against Genesis 1 in a one on one debate.

Ask yourself "why"? If they thought they could "destroy the Christian publically" you know they would Wink

You are too ignorant to understand that the Big Bang theory and string theory are two entirely different things.
Try formulating a more coherent debate question.

Prove that in a 1 on 1 and stop running then and don't act like a moron that can only spam and run
04-11-2014, 09:39 AM
(04-11-2014 09:37 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:35 AM)cjlr Wrote:  More to the point, why doesn't he understand the difference between the big bang and string theory?

O I do... why dont you understand that string/inflation is part of the current standard model?

Aaaand your response literally confirms that you don't understand the difference.

No, "string theory" is a set of purely theoretical constructs (not a single entity), and is not a component of inflation models.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
04-11-2014, 09:40 AM
(04-11-2014 09:38 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Not only am I able to answer it...blah blah blah

And yet you don't fucking answer it. Hobo Fucking hell you are bad at this.

When did the quality of theist get so bad here? They used to be about more then posturing and the flailing of arms and gnashing of teeth. It's sad really.

Lets try again, yes or now, do you believe the world is 6000 years old.

Lets try again
If you don't have the balls to meet me in 1 on 1, GROW some, and then youll find out what I believe Wink

I don't waste my answering questions for neutered pups that have only proven they aren't capable of a discussion.... GROW some balls and take the debate or move along.
04-11-2014, 09:40 AM
(04-11-2014 09:37 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:35 AM)cjlr Wrote:  More to the point, why doesn't he understand the difference between the big bang and string theory?

String theory is an alternative to the standard model, not part of it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2014, 09:41 AM
I've given you a challenge Wolfbitn. Either accept or shut up.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
(04-11-2014 09:36 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:32 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  If you believe the earth is 6000 years old or thereabouts I'll take the challenge on that subject.

There's your acceptance, Wolfbitn.

Put on your big boy pants, then take them down and prepare to get spanked.

Remember he said:

(04-11-2014 09:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Not only am I able to answer it, I am able to blow away YOUR estimation of the age of the earth WITH SCIENCE.
Wolfbitn:

Elder Cunningham has already accepted your challenge to debate the age of the Earth.

Continued whining at others instead of addressing him in a debate thread as promised will only reflect poorly on your ability to follow through.

... this is my signature!