What are "feelings" and "emotion"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: What are "feelings" and "emotion"?
(04-11-2014 09:36 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:31 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  She said she wasn't a physicist. Why would you expect someone who isn't a physicist to debate string theory?

Now, do you think the earth is only around 6000 years old?

So then what is she opening her mouth for about the subject? Why SPAM a thread? Let her stand or let her shut her mouth eh?

Did you name yourself Wolfbitn because you have rabies and that's why you're a belligerent asshole?Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 09:43 AM
(04-11-2014 09:40 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  only proven they aren't capable of a discussion....

Asking you a question is literally a fundamental part of having a discussion you fucking idiot. In fact the only person refusing to have any discussion at all that he does not control the terms to.....is you. I'm not interested in taking your debate bait, so here is me making an attempt at a discussion.

Do you believe the Earth is 6000 years old? Drinking Beverage

04-11-2014, 09:44 AM
(04-11-2014 09:39 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:37 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  O I do... why dont you understand that string/inflation is part of the current standard model?

Aaaand your response literally confirms that you don't understand the difference.

No, "string theory" is a set of purely theoretical constructs (not a single entity), and is not a component of inflation models.

I know what string is... don't be a moron ... Smile
You can trust I know more about string than you... so if youre right it should be easy for you to make me look like a fool in 1 on 1... take up the debate or show no balls, I honestly don't care which you do

Run like the lil biotches you are.

(04-11-2014 09:42 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:36 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  So then what is she opening her mouth for about the subject? Why SPAM a thread? Let her stand or let her shut her mouth eh?

Did you name yourself Wolfbitn because you have rabies and that's why you're a belligerent asshole?Drinking Beverage

And I can kick your ass in that debate... which is why you run from it Smile
Man up or shut up:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...lar-system

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
04-11-2014, 09:45 AM
And here is a link to the challenge

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid678619

Oh I am sorry, I forgot, you don't click on links, you need the contents quoted for you:

(04-11-2014 09:40 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  As you're claiming Genesis is fact, I challenge you to debate this. This is not a debate about string theory or the big bang but on the solar system and the earth itself.

Now move your mouse cursor to that blue line above that starts with http:// and as if by magic that you will find yourself in the boxing ring!
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
04-11-2014, 09:48 AM
(04-11-2014 09:44 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:39 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Aaaand your response literally confirms that you don't understand the difference.

No, "string theory" is a set of purely theoretical constructs (not a single entity), and is not a component of inflation models.

I know what string is... don't be a moron ... Smile

Your statement proves the converse.

(04-11-2014 09:44 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  You can trust I know more about string than you... so if youre right it should be easy for you to make me look like a fool in 1 on 1... take up the debate or show no balls, I honestly don't care which you do

One at a time, my dishonest chum. One at a time.

You already have an invitation to a one on one debate. I'll wait my turn, thanks. I wouldn't want to overtax your, ah, "intellect".

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
04-11-2014, 09:48 AM
(04-11-2014 09:44 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Man up or shut up:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...lar-system

Popcorn

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-11-2014, 09:49 AM
(04-11-2014 09:44 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:42 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Did you name yourself Wolfbitn because you have rabies and that's why you're a belligerent asshole?Drinking Beverage

And I can kick your ass in that debate... which is why you run from it Smile

Do you think the Earth is only 6000 years old? Drinking Beverage

04-11-2014, 09:49 AM
(04-11-2014 09:28 AM)WhatWasIThinking Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:22 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Says the guy unable to answer a yes or no question. Do you believe the Earth is 6000 years old?Drinking Beverage

In all fairness...Ive seen Wolfbitn ask many 'yes or no' questions and they still remained un-answered...

I gave up tryin to follow those threads

^^^ Honest 3rd party... and why you people are trying to cover up this post.

Tis party noted how you run... I concur.. youre cowards that think browbeating and ad hom will break someone down when its all you have..

This doesn't work on me Im afraid.

Note what this poster is saying... tell this poster why its not me running from questions but its me RUNNING AT YOU TO CHALLEGE YOU...

Now... more ad hom and arrogant ignorance or does anyone here actually have a set? No one here has the balls for the debate but ME?