What are "feelings" and "emotion"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: What are "feelings" and "emotion"?
(04-11-2014 09:49 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Now... more ad hom and arrogant ignorance or does anyone here actually have a set? No one here has the balls for the debate but ME?

Right here:
(04-11-2014 09:44 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Man up or shut up:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...lar-system

We're all waiting.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 09:52 AM
(04-11-2014 09:44 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  You can trust I know more about string than you...

This is why no one really has an interest in debating you, because the rest of us can't make up bullshit assertions that we can possibly know are factual. You have not talked to him on the subject but you claim to know that you know more then someone to who's knowledge you don't know.

Ya know?

You make up shit and that a poor debate partner makes.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
04-11-2014, 09:53 AM
(04-11-2014 09:49 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Note what this poster is saying... tell this poster why its not me running from questions but its me RUNNING AT YOU TO CHALLEGE YOU...

You mean not running away from challenges like this

[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
04-11-2014, 09:56 AM
(04-11-2014 09:49 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:28 AM)WhatWasIThinking Wrote:  In all fairness...Ive seen Wolfbitn ask many 'yes or no' questions and they still remained un-answered...

I gave up tryin to follow those threads

^^^ Honest 3rd party... and why you people are trying to cover up this post.

Tis party noted how you run... I concur.. youre cowards that think browbeating and ad hom will break someone down when its all you have..

This doesn't work on me Im afraid.

Note what this poster is saying... tell this poster why its not me running from questions but its me RUNNING AT YOU TO CHALLEGE YOU...

Now... more ad hom and arrogant ignorance or does anyone here actually have a set? No one here has the balls for the debate but ME?

Not addressing soemthing is not the same as covering it up. Fucking hell you can't even do conspiracy theory right you idiot. You actually found the only way to do it wrong! You have to be actively trying to be stupid at this point.

I'm calling poe, if only so I can say I did later.Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
04-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Hmm... this might turn out kind of hilarious... I'll need to pour another cup. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-11-2014, 09:59 AM
(04-11-2014 09:56 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:49 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  ^^^ Honest 3rd party... and why you people are trying to cover up this post.

Tis party noted how you run... I concur.. youre cowards that think browbeating and ad hom will break someone down when its all you have..

Note what this poster is saying... tell this poster why its not me running from questions but its me RUNNING AT YOU TO CHALLEGE YOU...

Now... more ad hom and arrogant ignorance or does anyone here actually have a set? No one here has the balls for the debate but ME?

Not addressing soemthing is not the same as covering it up. Fucking hell you can't even do conspiracy theory right you idiot. You actually found the only way to do it wrong! You have to be actively trying to be stupid at this point.

I'm the idiot but youre the ones running from a 1 on 1 Wink

Im neither an idiot nor a coward, which is why I run AT you and you run AWAY form the challenge Smile

Now ALL you boys and girls can stop your spamming and accept it or shaddup

You should take note of what 3rd parties tell you about yourselves Smile
...^^^as in that post... run like hell

04-11-2014, 10:01 AM
(04-11-2014 09:53 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:49 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Note what this poster is saying... tell this poster why its not me running from questions but its me RUNNING AT YOU TO CHALLEGE YOU...

You mean not running away from challenges like this

Hello ugly woman
No I didn't refuse it... I told him to man up himself and take the challenge of the original debate... it is answered in that link
04-11-2014, 10:02 AM
(04-11-2014 09:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Not only am I able to answer it, I am able to blow away YOUR estimation of the age of the earth WITH SCIENCE.

Yet refuses to demonstrate it
04-11-2014, 10:02 AM
(04-11-2014 09:56 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:49 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  ^^^ Honest 3rd party... and why you people are trying to cover up this post.

Who you gonna call to grow you some balls? Smile

04-11-2014, 10:03 AM
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

We have an abundance of evidence that the Earth is 4.5 billion years old and the universe more than 13 billion. How were they made on the same day?

Genesis 1:8 "God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day. "

Genesis 1:14 "And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night"

So there was evening and morning before the sun existed. Genesis is pish and you don't need string theory to destroy it.

Now, accept my challenge or slink back into the piss filled hole you crawled out of.

Hate the belief, love the believer.