What are "feelings" and "emotion"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 10:04 AM
RE: What are "feelings" and "emotion"?
(04-11-2014 10:02 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:30 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Not only am I able to answer it, I am able to blow away YOUR estimation of the age of the earth WITH SCIENCE.

Yet refuses to demonstrate how.

I would love to use you to demonstrate.. but you've got nothing but shit pulled from your ass and cant even provide quotes for anything you say.

You obviously don't even measure up to the rest of the people here running from the debate... I at least want someone who would give me a challenge Wink

Why you all running? Smile

.RUN... BOO
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 10:06 AM
(04-11-2014 10:04 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I at least want someone who would give me a challenge Wink

I've given you a challenge. Accept or shut up.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
04-11-2014, 10:06 AM
(04-11-2014 09:59 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I'm the idiot but youre the ones running from a 1 on 1 Wink
That's a non-sequitur, so yes it appears you are an idiot. In fact not wanting to deal with an obviously mentally ill person does not make us idiots. The opposite is true actually.

(04-11-2014 09:59 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  Im neither an idiot nor a coward, which is why I run AT you and you run AWAY form the challenge Smile
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...lar-system

*cough*

Ya you sure courageously charged into that challenge.Rolleyes

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
04-11-2014, 10:08 AM
(04-11-2014 10:06 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 10:04 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I at least want someone who would give me a challenge Wink

I've given you a challenge. Accept or shut up.

It's strange, isn't it?

If he feels competent enough to debate multiple topics, he must surely be competent enough to treat them individually?
(unless, of course, he realises that his only hope is a pigeonshit Gish gallop of biblical proportions)

Wolfbitn, you have the opportunity to debate EC. He has challenged you, and you have retreated.
(now, what were you saying about balls?)

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
04-11-2014, 10:08 AM
What a cocky, insecure and phony prick this one is. He wonders why everybody is not jumping at the chance to engage with the village idiot. Pathetic really.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 3 users Like Timber1025's post
04-11-2014, 10:09 AM
(04-11-2014 10:04 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I at least want someone who would give me a challenge

Hold on I have a fern around here somewhere I could rest on my keyboard for you. Drinking Beverage

Wait never mind it can actually handle punctuation and sentence structure.Drinking Beverage

04-11-2014, 10:09 AM
(04-11-2014 10:08 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  He wonders why everybody is not jumping at the chance to engage with the village idiot.

Better than that.

Someone did present an opportunity to engage with him, and he immediately ran from it.

... this is my signature!
04-11-2014, 10:10 AM
(04-11-2014 10:04 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  I would love to use you to demonstrate.. but you've got nothing but shit pulled from your ass and cant even provide quotes for anything you say.

Lying again!

This is why no one debates with you any more.

(02-11-2014 04:53 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Bottom of left hand column p 283

http://amygdala.psychdept.arizona.edu/pubs/emo.pdf

Quote:Rather, emotion can be seen as (and possibly characterized by) continuous patterns of neuromodulation of certain sets (systems) of brain structures.

You made the same lie before and all you could counter with was that I was posting in a different thread. Well now we're back in the same thread again.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid677158
04-11-2014, 10:12 AM
(04-11-2014 10:02 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 09:56 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I'm calling poe, if only so I can say I did later.Drinking Beverage

Who you gonna call to grow you some balls? Smile

It's sad that that is probably the height of your wit, I truly don't believe you can do better.Drinking Beverage

04-11-2014, 10:14 AM
(04-11-2014 10:09 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 10:08 AM)Timber1025 Wrote:  He wonders why everybody is not jumping at the chance to engage with the village idiot.

Better than that.

Someone did present an opportunity to engage with him, and he immediately ran from it.

A great steam of warm piss trailing out behind him like a banner of failure.

[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post