What are "feelings" and "emotion"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: What are "feelings" and "emotion"?
Update: He is too stupid to understand how a challenge works, and that other people can issue specific challenges of their own. He thinks we all have to play by his rules or we are cowards. Typical bully mentality.

EC props for trying man but the guy is clearly mentally ill.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
04-11-2014, 10:37 AM
When challenged he responds with ...

(04-11-2014 10:33 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  That wasn't a challenge... it wasn't what YOU were challenged to coward.

[Image: roflmao.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
04-11-2014, 10:37 AM
(04-11-2014 10:32 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Update: He is too stupid to understand how a challenge works, and that other people can issue specific challenges of their own. He thinks we all have to play by his rules or we are cowards. Typical bully mentality.

It's a shame really, I was wanting to use an article with the title "Zircons are Forever" as a reference.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
04-11-2014, 10:41 AM
(04-11-2014 10:37 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 10:32 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Update: He is too stupid to understand how a challenge works, and that other people can issue specific challenges of their own. He thinks we all have to play by his rules or we are cowards. Typical bully mentality.

It's a shame really, I was wanting to use an article with the title "Zircons are Forever" as a reference.

That's an interesting read! I also think that picture of Elizabeth King in the field wielding a hammer needs a funny Caption.

Internet get on that, chop chop.

04-11-2014, 10:46 AM
(04-11-2014 10:41 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 10:37 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  It's a shame really, I was wanting to use an article with the title "Zircons are Forever" as a reference.

That's an interesting read! I also think that picture of Elizabeth King in the field wielding a hammer needs a funny Caption.

Other than meteorites zircons are about the oldest thing on the face of the earth. While the rock around them re-crystallises due to heat or pressure over hundreds of millions of years as it moves up and down through the crust the zircons usually remain chemically unchanged. We've dated them back to around 4.4 billion years, within the first 200 million years of the earth's history and was possibly even a part of the earth's original crust.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
04-11-2014, 10:49 AM
(04-11-2014 10:46 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 10:41 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  That's an interesting read! I also think that picture of Elizabeth King in the field wielding a hammer needs a funny Caption.

Other than meteorites zircons are about the oldest thing on the face of the earth. While the rock around them re-crystallises due to heat or pressure over hundreds of millions of years as it moves up and down through the crust the zircons usually remain chemically unchanged. We've dated them back to around 4.4 billion years, within the first 200 million years of the earth's history and was possibly even a part of the earth's original crust.

Since you posted that COMPLETE BULLSHIT challenge of a debate, which didn't even RESEMBLE the debate you were challenged to... I posted the REAL DEBATE RIGHT HERE http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-CHALLENGE

THAT ^^^ is an open challenge for any one of you who has the balls... im betting none of you do. I further bet all you've have to answer for this will be more ad hom, but I gladly take it to prove you are completely unarmed with anything BUT ad hom.
04-11-2014, 10:51 AM
(04-11-2014 10:37 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  When challenged he responds with ...

(04-11-2014 10:33 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  That wasn't a challenge... it wasn't what YOU were challenged to coward.

[Image: roflmao.gif]

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-CHALLENGE

Take it or prove youre as intellectually unable as you are ugly Tongue
04-11-2014, 10:51 AM
This is hilarious Smile
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
04-11-2014, 11:00 AM
(04-11-2014 10:51 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  This is hilarious Smile

Youre absolutely right it is... to everyone reading and not posting too... they see you guys running Smile

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-CHALLENGE

^^^There it is, open challenge
04-11-2014, 11:05 AM
(04-11-2014 10:49 AM)Wolfbitn Wrote:  ....open challenge for any one of you who has the balls... im betting none of you do.

Quote:I further bet all you've have to answer for this will be more ad hom,

How much you guys wanna bet he does not see the hypocrisy of those two statements. Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post