What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2016, 02:29 PM
What are you doing right now?
Hi,

Just wondering if we could have an ongoing/sticky thread about what people are doing right now?

Right now I am just packing my backpack for a 100 mile fast motorcycle ride tomorrow, road tripping for a few days and staying in cheap hotels on my own. Smile Catch the last of the summer. Go where the bike takes me. Drooling

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
29-08-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
I'm gorging myself on pepperoni pizza right now. I've barely eaten half and it's already cold. The struggle of not having your own oven to keep it nice and warm... Weeping

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-08-2016, 02:34 PM
Reading your post and eating really sweet little yellow plums. Popcorn

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-08-2016, 02:42 PM
Sitting on the couch noodling on the guitar, with one of my German Shepherds snuggled up next to me, as tight as he can get. It's raining outside, and the big, brave, 155lb monster is scared to death of thunder. Sadcryface
[+] 2 users Like The Dark One's post
29-08-2016, 03:21 PM
Lying on my bed with the pillow doubled under my head, wearing nowt but a t-shirt, listening to The Beatles playing quietly and typing on my new rablet. Or even tablet.

What is a rabket anyway? Oh, it's a PPI! I take one of those, Omeprazol, twice a day. Just for a change one of my typos meant something.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
29-08-2016, 03:28 PM
Sitting on the porch with leg elevated.... Had a board on my footbridge break and I hyperextended the knee......

Have fun on the ride... The best vacations I ever had involved little planning... Just follow the front wheel and see where you end up...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
29-08-2016, 03:31 PM
(29-08-2016 02:42 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  Sitting on the couch noodling on the guitar, with one of my German Shepherds snuggled up next to me, as tight as he can get. It's raining outside, and the big, brave, 155lb monster is scared to death of thunder. Sadcryface

Dark One,

Just heard on the news that 30 (yes 30!) deer were killed in one go by lightning yesterday. Apparently they were snuggling together cos of a bad storm.

D.
29-08-2016, 03:33 PM
(29-08-2016 03:28 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  ... Just follow the front wheel and see where you end up...

ob,

You get it. Smile

ATB,

D.
29-08-2016, 03:46 PM
(29-08-2016 03:28 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Sitting on the porch with leg elevated.... Had a board on my footbridge break and I hyperextended the knee......

Have fun on the ride... The best vacations I ever had involved little planning... Just follow the front wheel and see where you end up...

Ouch. And at our age what we would have bounced out of bed the next day when younger turns into a week or more.
29-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Just got back home after being gone for the weekend.. Watching Dora with my youngest son while my oldest son is on the toilet simultaneously taking a shit and playing some kind of Mario clone on the tablet while my girlfriend makes dinner.

'Murican Canadian