What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
(04-09-2016 05:35 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Boogie is not that far off how one of the guys felt towards the end.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
04-09-2016, 05:56 PM
I'm using the thacher to get the moss out of what I laughingly call my "lawn" in the backyard. It's an area that gets the most shade. I realized today that the sick, green colored grass in my backyard wasn't actually grass.....it was moss.

I need to plant some fall grass seed in there after I get the moss out and mix in some soil amendments to keep the moss from growing back.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
04-09-2016, 05:57 PM
Drinking a margarita with a patron shot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
04-09-2016, 06:01 PM
(04-09-2016 05:57 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  Drinking a margarita with a patron shot.

While typing?????

The talent some people have. Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
04-09-2016, 06:05 PM
(04-09-2016 06:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 05:57 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  Drinking a margarita with a patron shot.

While typing?????

The talent some people have. Gasp
I rarely get drunk by drinking. Plus I have autocorrect.

[+] 1 user Likes ricepudding12's post
04-09-2016, 06:29 PM
(04-09-2016 06:05 PM)ricepudding12 Wrote:  Plus I have autocorrect.

What does that taste like? Huh

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
04-09-2016, 06:34 PM
(04-09-2016 05:35 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Enjoying the air conditioning at the office, but headed home soon for Fear the Walking Dead.

(03-09-2016 08:44 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  [Image: ForPOJQ.jpg]

Boogie is not that far off how one of the guys felt towards the end. Two women got absurdly drunk on his wine and kept forgetting about the game, when we were all stuck on the 5 person expansion at 6 victory points each. You could tell he was so disgusted, but etiquette (and trying to impress the woman he was flirting with who was still sober) required getting them back on track until they both decided to quit, leaving the remaining 3 of us to finish it.
(03-09-2016 09:44 PM)Fireball Wrote:  http://www.christianitydisproved.com/ HTH Tongue

You do <3 that link. Tongue Isn't it enough I'm reading Sam Harris for you right now lol?

(03-09-2016 09:57 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I don't eat a typical American diet, and haven't for most of my life. If tonight was any indication of what's out there, then I don't think I've been missing out on much. Wendy's is one place I'm not even interested in trying. Golden Corral or any similar buffet just isn't on my list of things to try.

Blasphemy Aliza, blasphemy. Listen, I can respect a difference of opinion on God between Judaism and Christianity. But no Wendy's Frosty? The smalls are 50 cents right now!! Says the man who hasn't eaten there in 9 months...

It's just not appealing to me. I don't like chocolate ice cream. Yuck!
04-09-2016, 06:48 PM
(04-09-2016 06:34 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 05:35 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Enjoying the air conditioning at the office, but headed home soon for Fear the Walking Dead.

Boogie is not that far off how one of the guys felt towards the end. Two women got absurdly drunk on his wine and kept forgetting about the game, when we were all stuck on the 5 person expansion at 6 victory points each. You could tell he was so disgusted, but etiquette (and trying to impress the woman he was flirting with who was still sober) required getting them back on track until they both decided to quit, leaving the remaining 3 of us to finish it.

You do <3 that link. Tongue Isn't it enough I'm reading Sam Harris for you right now lol?

Blasphemy Aliza, blasphemy. Listen, I can respect a difference of opinion on God between Judaism and Christianity. But no Wendy's Frosty? The smalls are 50 cents right now!! Says the man who hasn't eaten there in 9 months...

What?!!!

You don't like chocolate ice cream. Gasp

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
04-09-2016, 07:00 PM
(04-09-2016 06:48 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 06:34 PM)Aliza Wrote:  It's just not appealing to me. I don't like chocolate ice cream. Yuck!

What?!!!

You don't like chocolate ice cream. Gasp

I have had a dairy intolerance for most of my life and I've very recently had a change in my medical status. I suddenly find myself capable of tolerating some dairy -which I discovered by accident about a month ago.

I've been trying out all these new foods (at times to a point of making myself very, very sick) but there are some things that just don't taste right to me. I've been eating chocolate soy ice cream for years, so trying a familiar treat with a different main ingredient just doesn't taste right. I'd imagine that if a person who usually eats dairy ice cream was to suddenly try it's soy counterpart, they'd probably react the same way I did.

But! I do enjoy other flavors of dairy ice cream that I never really ate before in soy. Butter pecan is my favorite! I also like vanilla ice cream and I find myself flipping over backwards for cheesecake.

... and waffles
... and cream cheese
... and vanilla yogurt
... and dairy coffee creamer
... and mashed potatoes Drooling

But not pizza and certainly not chocolate ice cream!
04-09-2016, 07:11 PM
(04-09-2016 05:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(04-09-2016 05:35 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Boogie is not that far off how one of the guys felt towards the end.

This, strangely enough, would also have worked, as they kept putting on their favorite karaoke music. Tongue

(04-09-2016 06:34 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

They also have vanilla... (though to each their own).

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user