What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2016, 03:51 AM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Counting down the minutes until the end of my shift and my first day off in over a month...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2016, 07:21 AM
Having my morning coffee, catching up here, and preparing to head out to my nephew's place for a Labor Day cook-out. In the rain. Dodgy

And dreading the 60-mile return trip in holiday traffic. In the rain. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2016, 07:26 AM
(05-09-2016 03:50 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Recovering from a hangover exacerbated by a too early attempt to understand and reiterate a scientific principle entirely new to me.

My brain hurts...

That's your "brain muscle" getting stronger. Big Grin
05-09-2016, 07:27 AM
(05-09-2016 07:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  Having my morning coffee, catching up here, and preparing to head out to my nephew's place for a Labor Day cook-out. In the rain. Dodgy

You must be really motivated to go. Me, I'd find 1000 excuses why I couldn't possibly go. Not fond of driving in heavy traffic in the rain.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-09-2016, 07:34 AM
(05-09-2016 07:27 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-09-2016 07:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  Having my morning coffee, catching up here, and preparing to head out to my nephew's place for a Labor Day cook-out. In the rain. Dodgy

You must be really motivated to go. Me, I'd find 1000 excuses why I couldn't possibly go. Not fond of driving in heavy traffic in the rain.

His parents (my brother and sister-in-law) are visiting from Florida and my nephew and his wife have a brand new baby girl I haven't met yet.

Fire up the BBQ. Drooling

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-09-2016, 07:34 AM
I'm eating breakfast and waiting for the sun to come up, which is imminent. Then, crawl under my truck while it is still cool out and replace the rear flexible brake hose. Then, finish the wiring for the new jack for my camping trailer, from a 5-pin to a 7-pin connector.

Then, it's steaks for lunch! Banana_zorro
05-09-2016, 09:47 AM
Just came in from picking me some pears. Got them spread out on the kitchen counter and will be watching them for the perfect color - they are huge and very juicy looking this year

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-09-2016, 09:50 AM
(05-09-2016 09:47 AM)Dom Wrote:  Just came in from picking me some pears. Got them spread out on the kitchen counter and will be watching them for the perfect color - they are huge and very juicy looking this year

You mean the pearfect color? Laugh out load

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
05-09-2016, 09:56 AM
(05-09-2016 09:50 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-09-2016 09:47 AM)Dom Wrote:  Just came in from picking me some pears. Got them spread out on the kitchen counter and will be watching them for the perfect color - they are huge and very juicy looking this year

You mean the pearfect color? Laugh out load

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-09-2016, 10:23 AM
Taking a dump in a public restroom. Something i hate doing.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post