What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2016, 03:44 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
(06-09-2016 03:33 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Listening to the latest TTA podcast. Being accused of not being a Christian on another board lol.

You're in good company with that. I've been accused many times of not being Christian. -But why does this other board think you're not Christian?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2016, 04:15 PM
(06-09-2016 03:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(06-09-2016 03:33 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Listening to the latest TTA podcast. Being accused of not being a Christian on another board lol.

Hard to tell with you sometimes haha Tongue
Pre-supposing I'm correct about God, He has a sense of humor or I'd have been smited for half the stuff I've posted in the laugh at religion thread. Pre-supposing most of you are right, oh well. Tongue

(06-09-2016 03:44 PM)Aliza Wrote:  

You're in good company with that. I've been accused many times of not being Christian. -But why does this other board think you're not Christian?

But but but Aliza! I always assumed you were secretly an Evangelical Mega Church attendee! (Just kidding...) Funny enough it's because they don't believe Catholics are real Christians. Darn idolatrous pagans and all that. Laugh out load

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
06-09-2016, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2016 12:22 AM by CleverUsername.)
Just finished a film class project where I had to storyboard an existing scene.

I was working for about five hours (plus another one or two yesterday), and it took about eighty drawings despite the teacher saying it should take about thirty (I think I did it wrong. I think the teacher wanted just camera cuts and characters leaving scenes and I did more every vaguely noteworthy movement).

Way to much work for a project only worth five points, but it feels good to have finished.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
07-09-2016, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2016 08:33 PM by Astreja.)
Currently recovering from taking a couple of truckloads of concrete to the dump this morning, while still in recovery from travel to a profoundly hilly part of the eastern United States. Trying to find a comfortable angle for very sore right knee and ankle. Arms are currently okay, but I suspect tomorrow morning I'll start to feel the effects of loading and unloading the truck.

Thinking about reading a pile of financial reports related to some investments, which came in the mail the other day.

Slow-cooking a pork roast in a Dutch oven.

Trying to figure out what the heck My cat Caramon wants. He keeps wandering in here and meowing. ( I suspect he smells the pork roast.)

Edited to add: Well, Caramon finally decided that what he really wanted was some cuddles. We have a routine, usually when I get home from work: He mews and leads the way into the bedroom, then jumps onto the bed and waits for Me to lie down as well, whereupon I have to pet him to within an inch of his furry little life. I still think he's angling for a taste of the roast, though, and it should be done in a few minutes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2016, 08:21 PM
Scratching my satchel on my way to bed.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
07-09-2016, 08:26 PM
Watching Mr. Robot.
07-09-2016, 09:02 PM
(07-09-2016 07:11 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Currently recovering from taking a couple of truckloads dump this morning,

What did you eat??? GaspGaspGasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-09-2016, 10:14 PM
(07-09-2016 09:02 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(07-09-2016 07:11 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Currently recovering from taking a couple of truckloads dump this morning,

What did you eat??? GaspGaspGasp

A dodgy vindaloo can do that to a person. I personally am not sure what I ate to cause it, but I defecated 5 times today. My poor little patoot hurts! Sadcryface
08-09-2016, 12:18 AM
Hi,

I'm slowly digesting scatological information. Drinking Beverage

D. Cool
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
08-09-2016, 06:09 AM