What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2016, 11:53 AM
RE: What are you doing right now?
(08-09-2016 11:50 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 11:02 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hug

Feel your pain. I keep meds in my personal kit.

Would send some through interwebz if I could.

Thanks, I appreciate it! Both the empathy and the willingness to help if it were possible. Smile Yeah my ibuprofen isn't touching it, once work is over, going to go buy rice, put it in a sock, and heat it in a microwave to lay on as a cheap alternative to a heating pad.

Peebothuhul - At work

Shai - Waiting for a meeting, in a meeting, just got done with a meeting.

Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
08-09-2016, 12:15 PM
(08-09-2016 11:50 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 11:02 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Trying to decide the most strategic place to put my rain bucket. I need to get like 10 more of these Tongue

[Image: jII4fO5.jpg]
Hope you don't end up in jail like that one guy who dared collect rainwater on his own property. Sad But that's awesome that you're going to collect it.

(08-09-2016 11:02 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hug

Feel your pain. I keep meds in my personal kit.

Would send some through interwebz if I could.

Thanks, I appreciate it! Both the empathy and the willingness to help if it were possible. Smile Yeah my ibuprofen isn't touching it, once work is over, going to go buy rice, put it in a sock, and heat it in a microwave to lay on as a cheap alternative to a heating pad.

That guy was storing over 10 million gallons and putting up dams and stuff. A bit beyond what I had in mind Tongue

'Murican Canadian
08-09-2016, 12:52 PM
(08-09-2016 11:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 11:50 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Thanks, I appreciate it! Both the empathy and the willingness to help if it were possible. Smile Yeah my ibuprofen isn't touching it, once work is over, going to go buy rice, put it in a sock, and heat it in a microwave to lay on as a cheap alternative to a heating pad.

Peebothuhul - At work

Shai - Waiting for a meeting, in a meeting, just got done with a meeting.

Tongue
Went to meeting, advised some students after meeting. Posted 4 classes worth of notes online for tomorrow's lectures. Tongue

(08-09-2016 12:15 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(08-09-2016 11:50 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Hope you don't end up in jail like that one guy who dared collect rainwater on his own property. Sad But that's awesome that you're going to collect it.

That guy was storing over 10 million gallons and putting up dams and stuff. A bit beyond what I had in mind Tongue

...wow. Okay yeah, somehow doubting your 10 drums of water are going to be that obtrusive... Tongue

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2016, 01:24 PM
Eating peanut butter. It’s so yummy! Drooling
09-09-2016, 02:14 AM
Drinking a coffee.
09-09-2016, 02:17 AM
Procrastinating

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
09-09-2016, 10:28 AM
Waiting on food and trying to stay awake.
09-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Just finished replacing the master bathroom faucet. It had these flexible lines that were bent into way too small a radius, and one finally split. And those lines aren't sold as a service item, so I had to buy a whole new faucet. With the same design. They all seem come that way in my size sink. Somewhere, there's a mechanical engineer hunched over his drafting board, rubbing his hands together and cackling in mad glee.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
09-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Waiting for tonight so I can go to bed.
09-09-2016, 01:39 PM
Waiting for my car's oil change. Not bad. I'm just glad I got the laundry done, the lawn mowed and the food gathering done for the weekend. For once, I feel fairly on top of things. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein