What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
At work.

Watching the minutes tick down to FREEDOM!

Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
09-09-2016, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2016 04:22 PM by Shai Hulud.)
(09-09-2016 01:57 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Tongue

Channeling an Evangelical friend here: Something something true freedom is found in Christ. Anyhow, hope you're free soon! Already out here. Tongue And watching cheesy Christian cinema, possibly the reason for channeling Evangelical friends. Honestly, the most realistic part of A Matter of Faith has to be the first convo between the Journalism prof and Prof. Kamen, where they're both being sarcastic about no one sending the right memo between the departments about the next public debate. Heck, I'm giving a speech on the candidates' positions on criminal justice reform at an event next month that they've still never bothered to tell me the date of. Laugh out load

Edit: Oh this cheesy, cheesy, cheesy film. "Jesus shouldn't be an addition to your life, but you should be going to him in submission!" "Life comes from life, it doesn't come from non life!" says the kid who believes God made man from dirt and woman from a rib.

Edit 2: On God's Not Dead. One of the bonus features is the Alliance Defense Fund going on about how Christian students are being compelled to do things against their beliefs and aren't receiving funding as groups. It makes me think of Grad School, no organization dealing with religion got funding, it wasn't discrimination, just refusing to use public funding for religious purposes. "We are facing a crisis on public university campuses".

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2016, 02:55 PM

Tongue

After work at this job, do you just report to your second job?
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
09-09-2016, 03:06 PM

Tongue

Just once I'm waiting for you to type "At home" or "At a tropical island" Tongue
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
09-09-2016, 11:22 PM
Woke up at 6 AM, it's a lovely morning. Now I'm just drinking a cup of tea and going to make breakfast shortly.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
10-09-2016, 02:30 PM
I'm sitting here with a beginning of the semester cold, coughing up gunk and watching a cheesy Christian movie called "God's Club". Rating and review to follow in the film rating thread.

12-09-2016, 01:56 AM
Hi,

I'm deciding to stop taking statins again, to see whether a worrying skin rash clears up. Confused

D.
12-09-2016, 08:00 PM
Going home. Been on campus since 6:30am and my last class of Monday just let out at 8:50pm. Going to make a frozen pizza, sit on the couch with my laptop, and throw in the dumbest comedy DVD I can find while surfing the web.

12-09-2016, 08:08 PM
Trying to ignore my cats who are aggressively telling me it's time to go to sleep. They're not usually allowed in the bedroom at night because my girlfriend can't sleep well with cats on the bed. But I don't have that problem and she's in the US going to an analytics convention, so the cats get to break the rules for a few days.

'Murican Canadian
12-09-2016, 08:31 PM
Popped the top off a Black Toad ale, and surfing TTA.