What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Oh goodie a colonoscopy conversation!

I had one in China after eating something I shouldn't have and picking up some microscopic stowaways in the process. They gave me some nasty Chinese medicine the morning of the colonoscopy that I can best describe as a fast acting super laxative. As their little robo-photographer was exploring my butthole cave I could still see the random watermelon seed here and there on the screen. Good times. Well, memorable times anyway.

Lesson learned: When having Sichuan style hotpot (like fondue kind of) in China, don't grab a few slices of raw meat and eat it in some misguided attempt to show off. A: Nobody is impressed. B: Chinese beef cuts should be cooked until they feel like rubber just to be safe.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
21-09-2016, 08:39 PM
(21-09-2016 08:17 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Oh goodie a colonoscopy conversation!

I had one in China after eating something I shouldn't have and picking up some microscopic stowaways in the process. They gave me some nasty Chinese medicine the morning of the colonoscopy that I can best describe as a fast acting super laxative. As their little robo-photographer was exploring my butthole cave I could still see the random watermelon seed here and there on the screen. Good times. Well, memorable times anyway.

Lesson learned: When having Sichuan style hotpot (like fondue kind of) in China, don't grab a few slices of raw meat and eat it in some misguided attempt to show off. A: Nobody is impressed. B: Chinese beef cuts should be cooked until they feel like rubber just to be safe.

Just as long one of these doesn't perform the operation.

[Image: dalek-the-creatures-of-doctor-who-4839638-1024-768.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
21-09-2016, 10:21 PM
Surfing the net with care. All the heavy work I've done on my truck recently has added to the nerve damage ffrom years of working as a mechanic and causes numbness in my hands. I have to make llots of corrections to what I type. Facepalm
22-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Hi,

I've just lined up my collection of single malt whiskies for a group photograph.

Being on the wagon for a while, all I have is a (variously filled) bottle collection and some nice packaging. Might post the photo on here.

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
22-09-2016, 06:12 PM
...I am now grateful to have my colonoscopy in Cheeseland instead of China. And sitting here in the dark, rewatching Jurassic World.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-09-2016, 07:09 PM
Another day, another morning without the will to get out of bed

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-09-2016, 07:49 PM
Laundry is in the dryer, a loaf of bread is in the oven, and I'm doing some embouchure and tone work on a flute.
22-09-2016, 07:53 PM
(22-09-2016 01:13 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Being on the wagon for a while, all I have is a (variously filled) bottle collection and some nice packaging.

I have a couple of those cardboard tube boxes that I've saved (IIRC a Balvenie Doublewood and an Aberlour). Great for storing things like paintbrushes and carving tools, and they look cool in the cabinet too. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
23-09-2016, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2016 10:18 AM by Lucipurr.)
Now I'm just waiting for food to cook and browsing this forum.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
25-09-2016, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2016 03:31 AM by Dworkin.)
(23-09-2016 10:06 AM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Now I'm just waiting for food to cook and browsing this forum.

I'm about to eat porridge with brown sugar and double cream on the top.

First spoonful. Yes

Hope yours is nice too.

D.

PS - My wife has been away for four days. The kitchen is such a mess! All that washing up laying around! She coming back tonight! Shocking