What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2016, 02:10 AM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Hi,

I'm settling into my new 'Trumpfree' life (apart from the mention in this post). Sleepy

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2016, 02:25 PM
Categorizing/boxing 250+ books, given by a nice retired school teacher lady in Belton, to make it easier for the gal up at Half Price Books to go through them, and price them for purchase.

19-11-2016, 05:08 PM
Minding my own business.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
19-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Heading out for a girl's night out. Totally wearing one of my cute bras. Should I wear the green blouse or the black? It's warm enough to go sleeveless with a pair of cropped jeans and sandals, but I'll tote a jacket along just in case.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
19-11-2016, 05:41 PM
looking at places to camp tomorrow. Things to do for a few days, just getting out of town.
19-11-2016, 05:42 PM
(19-11-2016 05:15 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Heading out for a girl's night out. Totally wearing one of my cute bras. Should I wear the green blouse or the black? It's warm enough to go sleeveless with a pair of cropped jeans and sandals, but I'll tote a jacket along just in case.

So, not partially wearing the cute bra? Tongue
19-11-2016, 06:04 PM
(19-11-2016 05:42 PM)skyking Wrote:  
(19-11-2016 05:15 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Heading out for a girl's night out. Totally wearing one of my cute bras. Should I wear the green blouse or the black? It's warm enough to go sleeveless with a pair of cropped jeans and sandals, but I'll tote a jacket along just in case.

So, not partially wearing the cute bra? Tongue

We'll see how the night goes.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
19-11-2016, 06:51 PM
Putting the winter tyres and the plow on my plow jeep...I have to be ready for my plow contracts, but hope it doesn't snow for a good long time...Viva Indian Summer!

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus (341-270B.C.E.)
19-11-2016, 06:57 PM
Waiting to go out to dinner Drooling

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
19-11-2016, 07:40 PM

Pics or it didn't happen. Wink