19-11-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Caught a ghost.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Browsing TTA and thinking about my wife having to go to the hospital to have her hip (that recently has been dislocating) repaired. She had a THR (total hip replacement) 7 years ago and it started dislocating a couple of weeks ago. No fun for either of us. Censored

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
Find all posts by this user
19-11-2016, 08:55 PM
(19-11-2016 08:01 PM)Ro3bert Wrote:  Browsing TTA and thinking about my wife having to go to the hospital to have her hip (that recently has been dislocating) repaired. She had a THR (total hip replacement) 7 years ago and it started dislocating a couple of weeks ago. No fun for either of us. Censored

No fun at all. And then she's going to go through all that pain again. At least the methods and materials have improved (I hope).
19-11-2016, 08:57 PM
(19-11-2016 08:01 PM)Ro3bert Wrote:  Browsing TTA and thinking about my wife having to go to the hospital to have her hip (that recently has been dislocating) repaired. She had a THR (total hip replacement) 7 years ago and it started dislocating a couple of weeks ago. No fun for either of us. Censored

I’m sorry to hear that. Hope all goes well and painless.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
20-11-2016, 12:46 AM
Trying to think up creative analogies to describe just how bad our newest copy-pasta drone is at communicating.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
21-11-2016, 01:50 AM
Hi,

Slight hangover.

Did a stupid thing last night. I made a prawn curry and was eating it with a glass of wine and watching TV. Suddenly realised that the curry didn't taste right.

I hadn't put the prawns in! BlushGasp

Never done that before.

D.

PS - Also discovered that I have ordered a bottle of 'white dog' moonshine from Amazon. Why?
21-11-2016, 02:17 AM
At work.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
21-11-2016, 10:44 AM
Shedding my skin. I'm gonna stuff it full of hornets and leave it on a park bench.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
21-11-2016, 01:18 PM
Doing whatever I want to on my days off.
21-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Contemplating lunch.
Tricky business. If I eat now, it may not be enough to hold me until tomorrow and I am NOT eating before bedtime. If I eat later, I might be ravenous and eat too much, thereby bogging me down at work.

Consider Maybe if I just constantly graze until about an hour before work.

Decisions, decisions. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein