What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Waiting outside a medical clinic while my lovely wife has a mammogram. Afterwards off to the opthamologist and then we shall top off the day by drinking the Devil's Elixir for my colonoscopy tomorrow.

On the plus side I'm not alone in the car, our dogs are farting up a storm while I wait, I think I see colors. Hobo

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
21-11-2016, 02:01 PM
I'm sitting on the couch with my cat on my lap waiting for my tea to steep for five minutes....reading about Full Circles dog story and laughing my head off! Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
21-11-2016, 02:13 PM
Warming up my feet, hating the flat I live in, hoping that I find a new flat (that is not drafty) in our budget soon

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
21-11-2016, 02:16 PM
Just finished practicing, waiting for mid-afternoon students. Wrote a brief email to my son with reminders about what he needs to bring home for the Thanksgiving weekend.
21-11-2016, 02:19 PM
(21-11-2016 02:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm sitting on the couch with my cat on my lap waiting for my tea to steep for five minutes....reading about Full Circles dog story and laughing my head off! Laugh out load

Dodgy I think the farts have caused me to lose sight in one eye. Weeping

Tongue

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
21-11-2016, 03:16 PM
Conference call. Bleh.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
21-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Just getting back from yoga, drinking some green tea with lemon. I've got to do some cleaning around here-dishes, laundry, sweeping, and cleaning the bathrooms (my favorite No )
21-11-2016, 05:58 PM
(21-11-2016 02:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(21-11-2016 02:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I'm sitting on the couch with my cat on my lap waiting for my tea to steep for five minutes....reading about Full Circles dog story and laughing my head off! Laugh out load

Dodgy I think the farts have caused me to lose sight in one eye. Weeping

Tongue

Get your eyes checked out while you're at the opthamologist. I had a friend who had a bulldog and that dog farted nonstop, day and night. The owner recommended visitors to not light a match within 15 feet of the dog.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
22-11-2016, 04:04 AM
Angel

[Image: eVYnUoK.png]

I know there are some for whom the concept of love being merely a drug is somehow inadequate. However, 16 years later, here I am top o the morn getting high as fuck. Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-11-2016, 04:08 AM
(22-11-2016 04:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Angel

[Image: eVYnUoK.png]

I know there are some for whom the concept of love being merely a drug is somehow inadequate. However, 16 years later, here I am top o the morn getting high as fuck. Laugh out load

Glad to see you're still nutty as fuck amigo Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post