What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2016, 12:28 AM
RE: What are you doing right now?
(27-11-2016 09:46 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 09:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Sitting at a bus stop being assailed by occasional flies.

Sometimes I forget that in some parts of the world it's still warm enough for insects.

That's when you do it with your si... oh insects. Yes. Annoying things.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2016, 03:42 AM
(28-11-2016 12:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-11-2016 09:46 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Sometimes I forget that in some parts of the world it's still warm enough for insects.

That's when you do it with your si... oh insects. Yes. Annoying things.

Hi,

Where do flies go in winter?

D.
28-11-2016, 07:09 AM
(28-11-2016 03:42 AM)Dworkin Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 12:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  That's when you do it with your si... oh insects. Yes. Annoying things.

Hi,

Where do flies go in winter?

D.

Cracks and crannies and wherever else they can hide away from predation.

Once they have hunkered down they enter a pseudo-hibernation which suppresses their metabolism and growth until temperatures rise again, at which point they go out and lay eggs in what ever maggot-receptive material they can find.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-11-2016, 10:31 AM
I am about to pick up two pissed off birds from boarding. The grey was very angry for being left behind while I went out of town, and he's likely not to talk to me for a few days. The conure takes these things less personally and will probably get over it much more quickly.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
28-11-2016, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 10:43 AM by Shai Hulud.)
I also hope you haven't taught the Grey how to swear, or once he does talk again, it's "Fuck you Aliza" in your own voice.

Feeling a bit under the weather and taking a break before lecturing and grading more stuff. This weekend I graded 100+ tests and did all the paperwork for each of our 35 candidates for the job that I'm on a hiring committee for. Still have about 200, 2 page papers to grade from assignments while I was at conference.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2016, 12:14 PM
(28-11-2016 10:36 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I also hope you haven't taught the Grey how to swear, or once he does talk again, it's "Fuck you Aliza" in your own voice.

Feeling a bit under the weather and taking a break before lecturing and grading more stuff. This weekend I graded 100+ tests and did all the paperwork for each of our 35 candidates for the job that I'm on a hiring committee for. Still have about 200, 2 page papers to grade from assignments while I was at conference.

Grayson doesn't curse, but another bird at the boarder's was chanting "Fuck Obama! Fuck Obama!"
28-11-2016, 12:16 PM
Isn't it obvious that I'm wasting time on the internet?

Sapere aude
28-11-2016, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2016 02:41 PM by Shai Hulud.)
Still feel like vomiting. Sad Three office hours and a 3 hour class to go still. Don't think I'm up for grading, may just sit here in chair, try to reply to a few emails or a PM. Maybe let my farms grow in Minecraft in the background to harvest.

(28-11-2016 12:14 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(28-11-2016 10:36 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I also hope you haven't taught the Grey how to swear, or once he does talk again, it's "Fuck you Aliza" in your own voice.

Grayson doesn't curse, but another bird at the boarder's was chanting "Fuck Obama! Fuck Obama!"
Facepalm

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
28-11-2016, 02:45 PM
Catching my breath before digging up more freaking bow tie hemp plants. Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-11-2016, 07:53 PM
I'm watching some Star Trek: The Next Generation.

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
[+] 1 user Likes Kernel Sohcahtoa's post