What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Making this post to tell you what I am doing right now.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Watching the Star Trek episode "city on the edge of forever."

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
[+] 1 user Likes Kernel Sohcahtoa's post
29-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Watching a hockey game.
30-11-2016, 02:15 AM
Hi,

It's that time of year again. So cold we can only think to go to the shopping mall again. Somehow sitting under the potted palm trees and artificial lights gives me a holiday mood. How sad is that?

D.
30-11-2016, 06:07 AM
Responding to this thread.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-11-2016, 06:22 AM
Looking at my chest hair, wondering whether to go smooth.
30-11-2016, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 30-11-2016 08:47 AM by Shai Hulud.)
Getting kinda worried I can't find my wallet. Odds are that I just misplaced it somewhere in my apartment, as I need to clean, however, I didn't see it there this morning and assumed it was at work. It is not at work. Going to call the theater when they open/after my first class to see if it's there; the movies and work were the only places I went yesterday. I'll tear apart the apartment when I go home this evening. Edit: Not in my car apparently, went down before classes and checked under all the seats and in each compartment. And movie theater doesn't have an option to let you talk to a person, if you try to trick the system by hanging on, it hangs up on you.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-11-2016, 08:21 AM
Waiting for my eggs to settle so I can get my workout started without them coming back up. Come on digestive system, hurry your ass up.

'Murican Canadian
30-11-2016, 04:15 PM
(30-11-2016 07:30 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Getting kinda worried I can't find my wallet. Odds are that I just misplaced it somewhere in my apartment, as I need to clean, however, I didn't see it there this morning and assumed it was at work. It is not at work. Going to call the theater when they open/after my first class to see if it's there; the movies and work were the only places I went yesterday. I'll tear apart the apartment when I go home this evening. Edit: Not in my car apparently, went down before classes and checked under all the seats and in each compartment. And movie theater doesn't have an option to let you talk to a person, if you try to trick the system by hanging on, it hangs up on you.

Shai,

Hope you find it. I've done this sooo many times. Unsure

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
30-11-2016, 04:27 PM
(30-11-2016 04:15 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  
(30-11-2016 07:30 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Getting kinda worried I can't find my wallet. Odds are that I just misplaced it somewhere in my apartment, as I need to clean, however, I didn't see it there this morning and assumed it was at work. It is not at work. Going to call the theater when they open/after my first class to see if it's there; the movies and work were the only places I went yesterday. I'll tear apart the apartment when I go home this evening. Edit: Not in my car apparently, went down before classes and checked under all the seats and in each compartment. And movie theater doesn't have an option to let you talk to a person, if you try to trick the system by hanging on, it hangs up on you.

Shai,

Hope you find it. I've done this sooo many times. Unsure

D.

Thanks, and sorry you have Sad I raced right home (at the speed limit, no need to get pulled over without ID) after office hours were done. Spent a solid 40 minutes ripping apart my living room, because I never take my wallet into the bedroom.

If you guessed that's where I found it, you'd be right. Was going through the pockets of all the pants in my hamper and found it there and let out this audible cry of relief. (Also I thanked God. But you know, Catholic and all. Also no thanks to you Saint Anthony...swear I get better results when saying "Where the Hell did I put X" out loud than by praying the whole Tony Tony thing.)

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user