What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2016, 05:07 AM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Having a panic attack. Yippee Dodgy

Had a pretty bad dream of some of my worst fears. First, I get banned from a minecraft server I love (for griefing myself?). And then I'm on a big passenger jet during a missile attack, people screaming, explosions, gunfire outside, all as we take off. Barely managed to land safely. Pilot flew that sucker like a beast, which exemplified the terror of watching the missles strike the ground, the airport, at grounded planes; we all knew we'd become a prime target because we tried to fly away.

Woke up right after that because I didn't want to find out what came next.

Blah sleep is supposed to held my anxiety! Now I don't wanna D:<

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2016, 05:47 AM
(07-12-2016 05:07 AM)Loom Wrote:  Having a panic attack. Yippee Dodgy

Had a pretty bad dream of some of my worst fears. First, I get banned from a minecraft server I love (for griefing myself?). And then I'm on a big passenger jet during a missile attack, people screaming, explosions, gunfire outside, all as we take off. Barely managed to land safely. Pilot flew that sucker like a beast, which exemplified the terror of watching the missles strike the ground, the airport, at grounded planes; we all knew we'd become a prime target because we tried to fly away.

Woke up right after that because I didn't want to find out what came next.

Blah sleep is supposed to held my anxiety! Now I don't wanna D:<

Is just a dream Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Watching 12 Angry Men (1957).

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
07-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Gutted the old storage bins out of my camper truck. Rotten wood everywhere! The whole shell goes this weekend, when I get some strong arm help.
07-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Hi,

Just got back from a day with our 14month granddaughter. She has learned to point to her head, ears, nose, mouth, tummy and knees. Melts the heart. Smile

D.
[+] 3 users Like Dworkin's post
07-12-2016, 03:52 PM
Finally got Visual Studio to install by going for the 2017 release candidate. Nadella gets to Satya another day but I was real close to hunting him down and beating him over the head with my server.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Math.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
08-12-2016, 03:03 PM
I'm sitting at home watching a small blizzard pass through Portland. Ice rain is forecast for later this evening. I don't plan on driving anywhere until it's over. I'm not that fond of bumper cars.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
08-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Hi,

Just discovered that 'Gentleman Jack' does smell like Airfix glue. I didn't believe the reviews. No

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
08-12-2016, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 05:38 PM by Fireball.)
(08-12-2016 03:11 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

Just discovered that 'Gentleman Jack' does smell like Airfix glue. I didn't believe the reviews. No

D.

Gasp I'll take your word for it. My dad was talking about how bad gin tasted, and I happened to get a taste for free. Cat piss is right! Once my eldest son found money on the floor of the store he was a cashier at, and handed it over to management in case someone claimed it. Nobody did, and he got to keep it. One of his friends told him to buy Bombay Sapphire with it. Good thing it was free. One sip, and that shit sat in the cupboard until I finally dumped it down the sink. Rainbow Vomit