What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
(08-12-2016 05:34 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 03:11 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

Just discovered that 'Gentleman Jack' does smell like Airfix glue. I didn't believe the reviews. No

D.

Gasp I'll take your word for it. My dad was talking about how bad gin tasted, and I happened to get a taste for free. Cat piss is right! Once my eldest son found money on the floor of the store he was a cashier at, and handed it over to management in case someone claimed it. Nobody did, and he got to keep it. One of his friends told him to buy Bombay Sapphire with it. Good thing it was free. One sip, and that shit sat in the cupboard until I finally dumped it down the sink. Rainbow Vomit

That's a good gin. you're not supposed to take shots of it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2016, 05:51 PM
(08-12-2016 05:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 05:34 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Gasp I'll take your word for it. My dad was talking about how bad gin tasted, and I happened to get a taste for free. Cat piss is right! Once my eldest son found money on the floor of the store he was a cashier at, and handed it over to management in case someone claimed it. Nobody did, and he got to keep it. One of his friends told him to buy Bombay Sapphire with it. Good thing it was free. One sip, and that shit sat in the cupboard until I finally dumped it down the sink. Rainbow Vomit

That's a good gin. you're not supposed to take shots of it.

A nice G&T on a warm summer's day is quite refreshing.
09-12-2016, 02:30 AM
(08-12-2016 05:34 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 03:11 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Hi,

Just discovered that 'Gentleman Jack' does smell like Airfix glue. I didn't believe the reviews. No

D.

Gasp I'll take your word for it. My dad was talking about how bad gin tasted, and I happened to get a taste for free. Cat piss is right! Once my eldest son found money on the floor of the store he was a cashier at, and handed it over to management in case someone claimed it. Nobody did, and he got to keep it. One of his friends told him to buy Bombay Sapphire with it. Good thing it was free. One sip, and that shit sat in the cupboard until I finally dumped it down the sink. Rainbow Vomit

Fireball,

I'm pretty sure that my GJ is going down the sink. OTOH I might just leave it on a park bench in the original packaging? - Or hand it over to a suitable recipient on the street?

I could use it for degreasing motorcycle parts, but then my bikes would smell like Airfix glue - Or mix it with Bombay Sapphire for some neat Molotov cocktails?

What could possibly go wrong.

D.
09-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Give it to friends who like it when they come to visit?
09-12-2016, 08:56 AM
(09-12-2016 08:53 AM)Fireball Wrote:  Give it to friends who like it when they come to visit?

I'm on my way for a visit! Tongue
09-12-2016, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2016 10:11 AM by dancefortwo.)
Stuck in the house because of the freezing rain we had last night. There's several stuck cars on the road I live on spinning their tires and going nowhere in the ice. So I sit here with my cat on my lap posting on the forum.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
09-12-2016, 10:05 AM
Wife went off to work in the snow and slush, so I can stay home with the dogs Wink
drinking mass quantities of water, listening to Emerson Lake and Palmer.
09-12-2016, 10:15 AM
(09-12-2016 10:05 AM)skyking Wrote:  Wife went off to work in the snow and slush, so I can stay home with the dogs Wink
drinking mass quantities of water, listening to Emerson Lake and Palmer.

Did you guys get a lot of snow yesterday, Skyking? We had a couple inches of snow and then the ice rain blew out of the Columbia Gorge and covered the snow. It's very unstable driving. Downtown Portland is sort of ok but I live much closer to the Gorge and the streets are ice rinks.

09-12-2016, 10:17 AM
maybe 2" and it is melting this morning. It was snow slick last night, but we did not go test it. We know because of cars still in ditches this morning, on what are now wet main roads.
Right in the neighborhood it was slick, but the county has been plowing and salting on any of the main roads.
09-12-2016, 11:00 AM
(09-12-2016 10:17 AM)skyking Wrote:  maybe 2" and it is melting this morning. It was snow slick last night, but we did not go test it. We know because of cars still in ditches this morning, on what are now wet main roads.
Right in the neighborhood it was slick, but the county has been plowing and salting on any of the main roads.

The ice rain is still coming down here. There are three cars next to our house that have been abandoned. The owners gave up and walked back down the hill to their houses. Kinda funny. And now, as I look out my back window I can see another car trying to get up the hill. He's spinning his wheels and that's about it. I hope he doesn't slide backwards and hit the other three cars. Welp, time for some hot chocolate.