What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Taking a breather from clearing trees and underbrush.
FC = F%*@g Chainsaw

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-12-2016, 01:48 PM
(09-12-2016 11:09 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Taking a breather from clearing trees and underbrush.
FC = F%*@g Chainsaw

The important thing, when fucking a chainsaw, is to do it at the right end.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
09-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Waiting for a student to show up to do a test retake, while simultaneously trying not to vomit into the trash can. Also being amazed at the sheer number of angry Catholics I see reposting articles like this about how the hymn "Mary, Did You Know" is the most vile of heresies and disgusts them so much. Know what disgusts me? People who never lift a finger to help others and then whine how a song has ruined Christmas and is an attack on their faith.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
09-12-2016, 04:26 PM
(09-12-2016 01:48 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 11:09 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Taking a breather from clearing trees and underbrush.
FC = F%*@g Chainsaw

The important thing, when fucking a chainsaw, is to do it at the right end.

Now you tell me. Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
09-12-2016, 04:29 PM
(09-12-2016 04:16 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Waiting for a student to show up to do a test retake, while simultaneously trying not to vomit into the trash can. Also being amazed at the sheer number of angry Catholics I see reposting articles like this about how the hymn "Mary, Did You Know" is the most vile of heresies and disgusts them so much. Know what disgusts me? People who never lift a finger to help others and then whine how a song has ruined Christmas and is an attack on their faith.

Facepalm How can you tolerate this stuff?

You need to be a Born Again Atheist Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-12-2016, 04:43 PM
(09-12-2016 04:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 04:16 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Waiting for a student to show up to do a test retake, while simultaneously trying not to vomit into the trash can. Also being amazed at the sheer number of angry Catholics I see reposting articles like this about how the hymn "Mary, Did You Know" is the most vile of heresies and disgusts them so much. Know what disgusts me? People who never lift a finger to help others and then whine how a song has ruined Christmas and is an attack on their faith.

Facepalm How can you tolerate this stuff?

You need to be a Born Again Atheist Thumbsup

Considering I just posted "Mary Did You Know" on Facebook with the words, "What a gorgeous song to remind of us of this holy time of year", I'd say I tolerate it by trolling people to an extent...also on two FB groups I'm on, I've previously blocked people because I was so sick of their posts.

I just imagined David Silverman having a heart attack at the words "Borg Again Atheist". Tongue

Edit: *Born Again Atheist. Not our Orthodox acquaintance, or Locutus.

09-12-2016, 10:59 PM
Listening to some rockabilly show on KEXP.org
10-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Thanking the Math department for doing its Finals early and on a Saturday. Realized I was out of anything to drink in my office and went downstairs and got some orange juice. The people who man the food places aren't on campus on weekends normally, but to make money off of Math Finals, they were. Smile

10-12-2016, 10:49 AM
Thinking I should probably start picking up that big ass dumbbell now. Also thinking it can wait.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
10-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Finally taking it easy after a busy Saturday. 3 hours of band practice (2 hours flute followed by 1 hour alto sax in the jazz band), then assorted fix-it jobs, then some cooking (homemade steamed pork buns... Nom!) I have My sore right foot resting on a cushion, and a mug of mead on the desk.