What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
(23-12-2016 10:35 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Eating only one of the 6 dozen cookies I made today. I am being good Smile

And I am prepping myself for 2 days of non-stop activity on very little sleep.
I whacked my foot into a chair and my entire pinky nail came off and now it hurts like a MOFO

What's weird is its the same toenail I lost when I used to run a lot. Maybe I was just not meant to have a toenail. lol

Next time that toenail gets too long, just pull it off with pliers to avoid the middleman! Tongue You might want to rethink that frantic schedule, for your own mental health. I went to CostCo with one of my sons today to do the weekly grocery shopping. Traffic was backed up all around the place and the parking lot. We just left and went to a Vons store. The lines were still long, but at least I could find a parking spot. We spent maybe $10 more than if we had gone to CostCo, since we didn't need that much (plus, we buy our vegies at the local farmer's market). Shopping has gotten crazier every year around xmas, and I'm just going to avoid traffic whenever possible until something like Tuesday the 27th.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2016, 10:57 AM
Preparing to go out to finish the last bit of shopping. I need a box of Laura Secord chocolate mints, some mushrooms for a lasagna, and some leeks for some savoury tarts.

To be followed immediately by the traditional Cappuccino Run, whereby I sit at a coffee shop in the mall (or, if that's too busy, at a coffee shop well away from the mall) and celebrate the end of the shopping season.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2016, 11:07 AM
cleaned up the turbo outlet and put some penetrating oil on the studs and nuts, so I can get it apart later today without breaking the studs.
24-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Listening to my friend, Denis playing with Bowie.

Denis recently died. Yet another 2016 musician. Sad

Came on by random.

Merry xmas!

Great drumming though!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-12-2016, 11:56 AM
Link us up Banjo Smile
24-12-2016, 12:12 PM
You never heard Fame???

Denis showing his funky side, as he did with Roy Ayers and Stevie Wonder.

Great great drummer.

He and Erik, gone. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-12-2016, 12:44 PM
Sneaking on while burning my father a CD from iTunes. We had to force him to take a nap, because he's so nosy, that he tries to look over your shoulder or the reflection on your glasses. Needed my mom's iTunes on their desktop for it, since she bought the music...well he leaves his games up and for some reason Alt-Tab doesn't take you out of them properly, so I had to save it (and will have to pull it back up), exit it, and keep the mouse, keyboard, and wrist gel thing as they are (because he makes remarks if they're moved because, "I keep them that way so I know if someone was on the computer").

So while I burn it, make a nice little cover, etc. thought I'd drop by to post while he's snoring and not trying to spy.

(23-12-2016 10:35 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Eating only one of the 6 dozen cookies I made today. I am being good Smile

Better than I. Had more than one of the cookies that I've helped bake...

Edit: Confirmed he's faking sleeping with snoring noises, because he keeps laughing at the TV in between them.

Need to think of a witty signature.
24-12-2016, 02:47 PM
I drink honey flavored beer and I'm wondering whether I should read or play.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
24-12-2016, 04:49 PM
At my parents' for Xmas eve. They're still talking about impeaching Obama and burning Hillary at the stake.

Oh well. At least there'll be gumbo soon. Drooling

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
24-12-2016, 05:32 PM
Waiting for Midnight Mass and relaxing with some Pokemon Sun.

(24-12-2016 04:49 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  At my parents' for Xmas eve. They're still talking about impeaching Obama and burning Hillary at the stake.

Oh well. At least there'll be gumbo soon. Drooling

Bonus points if you're an "unpatriotic liberal" if you disagree. Tongue

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post