What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2017, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2017 11:43 PM by Astreja.)
RE: What are you doing right now?
The day started out with band practice, flute and alto sax. When I got home I settled in to work on an embroidery project, then made moussaka for supper and had another half-hour of music practice, this time on clarinet. Did a bit more work on the embroidery and polished off a bottle of mead.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
21-01-2017, 11:42 PM
Playing a bunch of Skyrim.

Find all posts by this user
22-01-2017, 12:49 AM
Mild weather for January. Right now I'm sipping whiskey in front of the fire pit in the driveway. Good tunes provided by Spotify. Despite the uproar that the country is in, I'm chillin' like Bob Dylan.

Hope you all are as snug as I am at the moment. Hope it can stay this way.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
22-01-2017, 02:15 AM
NOT AT WORK!

Banana_zorro

Have BEER!

Drooling

Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
22-01-2017, 08:53 AM
Cheers to you both, gentlefolks.
I too am trying to avoid the current uproar. Working on cabinet installation today, and my truck. Music will be the order of the day.
22-01-2017, 09:08 AM
Looking at sunny destinations to take milady for a well-earned winter break. Maybe Barbados, Costa Rica, Panama or Antigua.
22-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Planning to go check out Fort Whyte, a place with walking trails and outdoor activities in the south of Winnipeg. Hopefully it won't be drizzling, foggy or otherwise too wet (very weird weather for this time of year!) and I can figure out how snowshoes or Nordic walking work.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
23-01-2017, 12:03 PM
Just finished class for the day. We were discussing some historical points on terrorism...was rather glad to have gotten my evals for winter term over with before this, when the debate came up about the Founding Fathers.

Need to think of a witty signature.
23-01-2017, 12:07 PM
(21-01-2017 11:36 PM)Astreja Wrote:  The day started out with band practice, flute and alto sax. When I got home I settled in to work on an embroidery project, then made moussaka for supper and had another half-hour of music practice, this time on clarinet. Did a bit more work on the embroidery and polished off a bottle of mead.

I've never got the hang of mead, or maybe it was just the stuff I tried... Theoretically it sounds awesome, in reality... the stuff I had was more like bottled cat piss. Then again, it may have been Consider

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-01-2017, 06:49 PM
I just finished The Star Trek Voyager episode "Timeless" and am now working on a math proof concerning sub-groups in abstract algebra.

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
[+] 1 user Likes Kernel Sohcahtoa's post