What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Re-heating an omelette and running a bath.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Just in from band practice, and made French toast for supper.

Pondering reinstalling some music-scoring software on my computer (lost it due to a hard drive crash a few months back). We're rehearsing "Powerhouse" by Raymond Scott, on which I'm playing E flat alto clarinet. Normally we have at least 3 clarinet players, but if there's only me and one other person there that day, there's a 4-bar section that sounds bare with only one 1st B flat clarinet. I volunteered to take the 2nd clarinet part for those bars and transpose it for alto clarinet so that we have a bit of harmony happening there.

(Of course, in the time it took to type this I probably could've just grabbed a pencil and written the notes in by hand... Laugh out load )

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-01-2017, 01:57 PM
Just came back with my friend from lunch. It's nice to be able to catch up with friends since University.
26-01-2017, 03:03 PM
I'm watching cat videos and realizing I'm as nutty as the guy in the video. Rolleyes I exist around my cat's schedule. If she's asleep in a room I avoid vacuuming. If there's a spider on the wall I pick her up so she can nab it with her claws and kill it. And the laundry....yes the laundry. I take the nice warm laundry out of the dryer and my cat crawls up on it and sleeps. I admit to doing all these things. Facepalm

=^..^=

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
26-01-2017, 03:05 PM
Reading a book about nazism - author is wondering if games won't make soldiers not question extermination. I wonder what author smoked before writing that part.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
26-01-2017, 03:15 PM
Watching Hull city v Manchester united, it's currently 1-1
28-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Trying to figure out what I want to eat since all I have had today was a few pretzels.

Got a text this morning asking if I wanted to come in to work to help work on the books for a new client...I figured it was a way to show my dedication to the new job. It also offered an opportunity for some one-on-one training in some new things.

Since I got this call I wasn't able to cook the meal I had planned on making for supper.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-01-2017, 11:19 PM
Sorting through old backups and have trashed 3 of the 5 CD binders that they were stored in. A lot of old documents and *meh* photos have now been permanently Disappeared with the help of a CD-eating crosscut shredder.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
29-01-2017, 09:49 AM
Reddit, Twitter, Telegram, TTA, Turtl, Gmail, Hubski, Google, Duolingo, RL, etc.
29-01-2017, 06:10 PM
(29-01-2017 09:49 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  Reddit, Twitter, Telegram, TTA, Turtl, Gmail, Hubski, Google, Duolingo, RL, etc.

All at once?Gasp

I went cross-country skiing and then did a drape-hemming project that I've been procrastinating on. (New object of procrastination: Evening music practice. I think it's because my arms are tired from using the ski poles and my hands are tired from cutting and pinning and other sewing stuff.)