What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Practicing long division via GoToMeeting with my 11 year-old nephew in Texas. Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
06-02-2017, 07:34 PM
At work.

Mid-day.... getting rained on. *Sigh...
06-02-2017, 10:41 PM
Waiting for food.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
07-02-2017, 02:00 AM
I am lamenting that the show, Lucifer, is off air until May! Sad

It's the only show I watch.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
07-02-2017, 06:37 AM
(06-02-2017 07:26 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Practicing long division via GoToMeeting with my 11 year-old nephew in Texas. Smile

Keep practicing... I'm sure you'll get it eventually

Angel

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
07-02-2017, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 08:25 AM by Full Circle.)
(07-02-2017 06:37 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(06-02-2017 07:26 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Practicing long division via GoToMeeting with my 11 year-old nephew in Texas. Smile

Keep practicing... I’m sure you'll get it eventually

Angel
Dodgy

He gets easily frustrated even though he’s a smart kid.
After a while he became tired of long division and wanted to do multi-digit multiplication.

We did the 10’s and 100’s without a problem but then he got in a twitter when I asked him to multiply 1230 x 102. He kept ignoring the ‘0’ in 102 and kept coming up with the wrong answer. It was very frustrating for me to explain and demonstrate what he was doing wrong, especially with a time lag on the system. He wanted to quit. I told him to call his dad over and he explained it to him but by then he had checked out. He suffers from ADHD and when the meds wear off he is unreachable. Undecided

We’ll continue our weekly sessions, I just need to have the parents make certain he is properly medicated at the time.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-02-2017, 03:18 PM
Sewing a carrying bag out of black denim. I made something large enough to hold an alto sax or alto clarinet case, plus an instrument stand or two, plus a bit of sheet music, and I have some polyester webbing for a nice long shoulder strap. Just got sick and tired of trying to stuff everything into an IKEA bag or waddling over icy parking lots with bits and pieces of hardware tucked under one arm.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2017, 03:19 PM
[Image: pittinger-premiumschankbier-581083.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
10-02-2017, 03:42 PM
[Image: shoveler.gif~c200]