What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2017, 03:58 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
(10-02-2017 03:52 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(10-02-2017 03:42 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  [Image: shoveler.gif~c200]

This seems like it may also double as a gif that describes your day? Sad

Ya, pretty much. Super slippery out on the roads at the moment and got to see a fellow do a complete 360 on the highway just a few meters in front of me at speed.

Both he and I came away unscathed, though I imagine he'll have to change his shorts once he gets home.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2017, 04:00 PM
(10-02-2017 03:58 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(10-02-2017 03:52 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  This seems like it may also double as a gif that describes your day? Sad

Ya, pretty much. Super slippery out on the roads at the moment and got to see a fellow do a complete 360 on the highway just a few meters in front of me at speed.

Both he and I came away unscathed, though I imagine he'll have to change his shorts once he gets home.

Glad you're both okay, but holy cow that doesn't sound good. Sorry the storm has hit you all that bad.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2017, 05:13 PM
I'm trying to download my shit but my phone keeps shutting down. I need this stuff to make my job go faster. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-02-2017, 11:31 PM
Just got back from an evening at the symphony. Sibelius is awesome. Thumbsup

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
10-02-2017, 11:37 PM
(10-02-2017 11:31 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Just got back from an evening at the symphony. Sibelius is awesome. Thumbsup

You went to see a cover band?

Okay.....

I am in a Japanese restaurant. I am attempting to cool down.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-02-2017, 12:28 AM
(10-02-2017 11:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You went to see a cover band?

Laugh out load Well, considering that Sibelius himself died in 1957, I guess the Winnipeg Symphony is a cover band.

(P.S. If you're trying to cool down, ixnay on the asabi-way.)

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
[+] 3 users Like Astreja's post
12-02-2017, 01:03 PM
I worked up till about midnight last night and started again as soon as I woke up this morning. I figure I have about half an hour left to reach my self-defined goal for this weekend. Ohmy I hope all these extra hours pay off. Confused

Then it's going to be time for a nap.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
12-02-2017, 03:02 PM
Cleaning the apartment, listening to Orange is the New Black, and since it's in the 50s out and sunny, letting things air out some through the patio door.

Need to think of a witty signature.
12-02-2017, 03:14 PM
(11-02-2017 12:28 AM)Astreja Wrote:  Laugh out load Well, considering that Sibelius himself died in 1957, I guess the Winnipeg Symphony is a cover band.

It is what it is. It's like a Beatles cover band, or the Australian Pink Floyd experience, only the band members make less money. And never get to play their own stuff. Wink

I got up at 3 am. So began painting. At 7 am I turned on the compressor and broke out the airbrush.

About to go shopping. I need surgical gloves....

Now 8.15 am.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
12-02-2017, 06:12 PM
Went for another Sunday afternoon outdoors romp, snowshoeing again this week (probably do some cross-country skiing next Sunday for a change of pace). Took an extremely long route around the hiking site, all the way around a small lake on some comparatively rough and occasionally hilly paths. I must be starting to get good at this, because I only ended up ass-over-applecart in one snowdrift today.

And then I holed up at the mall and had coffee, then went home and practised clarinet for a while. If this keeps up, I won't have time to cause trouble on the Internet. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post