What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2017, 05:56 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Eating popcorn and watching '3-gatsu no Lion' while updating my inventory list with this weeks purchases.

"Old men make old words holy. - A fool may scrawl on a slate and if no one has the wit to wipe it clean for a thousand years the scrawl becomes the wisdom of ages."

Honorous J. Ancrath
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2017, 09:40 PM
I'm getting ready to go to bed. Sleepy
13-03-2017, 02:36 AM
I woke up at 3:11 and couldn't fall back asleep because I started thinking about this place.

Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
13-03-2017, 02:45 AM
(13-03-2017 02:36 AM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  I woke up at 3:11 and couldn't fall back asleep because I started thinking about this place.

Sad

> So did I. Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
13-03-2017, 03:43 AM
(13-03-2017 02:36 AM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  I woke up at 3:11 and couldn't fall back asleep because I started thinking about this place.

Sad

It's working Evil_monster

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
13-03-2017, 03:47 AM
(13-03-2017 03:43 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  

Sad

It's working Evil_monster

[Image: ullaqld.jpg]

I live here.

Except when I go on walkabout.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2017, 07:37 PM
Just listened to an .mp3 of a short instrumental piece I wrote on a MIDI keyboard back in the 1990s. Surprised by how many cool little counter-melodies I found in it, and now I'm thinking of cleaning up the structure and re-orchestrating it for concert band. (starts rummaging around on bookshelf in search of music software install disk)

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
13-03-2017, 07:38 PM
(13-03-2017 07:37 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Just listened to an .mp3 of a short instrumental piece I wrote on a MIDI keyboard back in the 1990s. Surprised by how many cool little counter-melodies I found in it, and now I'm thinking of cleaning up the structure and re-orchestrating it for concert band. (starts rummaging around on bookshelf in search of music software install disk)

Idk half the words you just said but it sounds interesting.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
14-03-2017, 05:12 PM
Squishing a whole pile of stuff into an all-too-short evening. Got eyes checked at the optometrist and picked out some glasses, read a bit, worked on a couple of scary passages for band tomorrow night mutter mutter bloody Chaconne in Holst's First Suite grumble grumble, and am about to rush out to Icelandic class.

Oh, and shopping. Need to pick up some groceries on the way home.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
15-03-2017, 07:28 AM
Nothing exciting I'm afraid. I'm consolidating my tax papers to send to my CPA. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post