What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Hi,

Wondering whether to buy yet another gadget on ebay!

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dworkin's post
16-03-2017, 02:13 PM
I'm "working"... well paused from working for a sec while I'm waiting for waiting for a project to finish running.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
16-03-2017, 02:29 PM
I just ate an early dinner at a local Vietnamese restaurant. I like to go out at odd times to avoid other people as much as possible. Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
16-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Watching our cat torture a mouse before killing it.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
16-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Just got home from work, with a side trip to the credit union to set up a TFSA (tax-free savings account).

Heading out to the gym shortly to lift weights and attempt yet again to reach an equitable truce with the elliptical trainers (or, failing that, to sigh heavily yet again and spend quality time with the much friendlier recumbent bikes).

(Springy G Googles "How to use elliptical") It's gotta be something *I'm* doing wrong. They can't all be out to get me...

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
16-03-2017, 06:24 PM
I am cleaning and refreshing the forums every now and then. XD
[+] 1 user Likes Larai19's post
16-03-2017, 06:37 PM
I am replying to a topic on an atheist internet forum asking the question of what I am doing at this present moment in time which is responding to this thread in this atheist internet forum while also giving an explanation for it.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
16-03-2017, 07:52 PM
Watching some horrific flood videos from a few years ago.
Sad

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
16-03-2017, 10:10 PM
(16-03-2017 06:37 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I am replying to a topic on an atheist internet forum asking the question of what I am doing at this present moment in time which is responding to this thread in this atheist internet forum while also giving an explanation for it.

^

Only shorter. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
17-03-2017, 02:46 PM
Sitting. I had an 8am-9am meeting, a 9am-9:53am class, a 10am-10:55am meeting, an 11am to 11:53am class, a 12pm to 12:55pm meeting, a 1pm to 1:53pm class, a 2pm to 3:30pm meeting. So now just sitting in office hours, eating the first food I've had since 7am. Hilariously, during the last meeting I was thinking, "Other than coming in one day to clean, I think I'll actually stay home all break", then the guy chairing our reading group begged the guys in the group to join the diversity workshop on next Friday during Spring Break, because the workshop's entirely female so far, "we'll give you free food and a $100 stipend for four hours of work"...sold for $25 an hour plus food to the desperate man offering to pay me to attend something I'm usually told to go to (or choose to) for no compensation.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user