What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
(19-05-2017 05:51 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  People who will never be able to unsee what has been seen. Tongue

You'll be fine, just wear your invisibility cloak Tongue Joking-I'm sure you look fine Thumbsup Plus, nobody cares what you look like in yoga. It's all about being yourself. Most people are completely cool.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-05-2017, 06:32 PM
(19-05-2017 05:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-05-2017 04:32 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Just remembered the hard way why it's a bad idea in the original Starcraft to ground rush a bridge held by the Terrans. :/ Now going to try to catch (somewhat, considering I'm two months behind or so) up on some of my Daily Bible reading...yay...Judges...who doesn't enjoy some Jepthah burning his daughter alive, iron chariots, and a long succession of Israelites who keep turning from the Lord and getting smacked down for it?

Edit: Procrastinating and signed up on Meetup.com. It suggested to me that I join the local "Naked Yoga" group. No thanks. No naked yoga for me! Edit2: "New moms 20-30s and pregnancy group!" ...no. Edit 3: For goodness sake, is the only sane or non-parenting meetup group in this area the atheist one?

Naked yoga's fun Tongue Just think of all the interesting, flexible people you'll meet Wink

Edit: I've only done naked yoga with my boyfriend. I wear yoga pants and top to my classes Hobo

> My last girlfriend used to do naked yoga all the time. Well....at least when she was visiting me. I suspected that she did it simply to keep me turned on, for which I will be forever grateful. Heart

> Is there anything so foolish as an old man in love? Blush
[+] 3 users Like Gwaithmir's post
19-05-2017, 07:41 PM

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-05-2017, 10:09 PM
(19-05-2017 07:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Yak, Aliza, and RVM,

Have you guys tried meditation? The Honest Guys have a really good meditation series on YouTube. One of their videos is a meditation sleep talk down. I also had trouble sleeping awhile ago due to some stressful events in my life at the time, but I have to say that sleep talk down works!

I've also recently been getting into Thai massage and learning the techniques. I've been practicing on my boyfriend and he's out like a light. Maybe asking your wives or girlfriends to give you a quick massage before bed would help you to disconnect from the day? I know Tarts is away now Aliza, and if you lived closer I'd give you one Smile

And of course, yoga is also helpful. Wink Ya know I had to throw that in Big Grin

Hugs to all of you and I hope you get some zzzzzs!

Used to meditate when I was younger but fell out of the habit.

This week just keeps getting better. If I do my 12 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday and somehow manage to not have to stay late, I'll clock exactly 99 hours 45 minutes this week. Nothing I haven't done before, but not with a modest commute and kids. Today I learned about iv drug related compartment syndrome. The nurse said it was the worst case she'd ever seen on an arm that was still functioning.

Alas, perhaps this should be in 1st world problems. With the statutory holiday coming on Monday (on which I'm scheduled), and all the overtime this week, I'm looking forward to a big fat paycheck in a couple weeks.

'Murican Canadian
19-05-2017, 10:47 PM
(19-05-2017 10:09 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(19-05-2017 07:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Yak, Aliza, and RVM,

Have you guys tried meditation? The Honest Guys have a really good meditation series on YouTube. One of their videos is a meditation sleep talk down. I also had trouble sleeping awhile ago due to some stressful events in my life at the time, but I have to say that sleep talk down works!

I've also recently been getting into Thai massage and learning the techniques. I've been practicing on my boyfriend and he's out like a light. Maybe asking your wives or girlfriends to give you a quick massage before bed would help you to disconnect from the day? I know Tarts is away now Aliza, and if you lived closer I'd give you one Smile

And of course, yoga is also helpful. Wink Ya know I had to throw that in Big Grin

Hugs to all of you and I hope you get some zzzzzs!

Used to meditate when I was younger but fell out of the habit.

This week just keeps getting better. If I do my 12 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday and somehow manage to not have to stay late, I'll clock exactly 99 hours 45 minutes this week. Nothing I haven't done before, but not with a modest commute and kids. Today I learned about iv drug related compartment syndrome. The nurse said it was the worst case she'd ever seen on an arm that was still functioning.

Alas, perhaps this should be in 1st world problems. With the statutory holiday coming on Monday (on which I'm scheduled), and all the overtime this week, I'm looking forward to a big fat paycheck in a couple weeks.

Ugh, that's a lot. I'm surprised you aren't falling asleep during your shifts. I hope you are able to get some zzzzs tonight. *hugs* And buy yourself something nice with your big fat paycheck! Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
19-05-2017, 11:15 PM
Looking out of my hotel room window at a canal with boats and a little park with trees planted in neat lines. The morning sun's made the water all sparkly.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
20-05-2017, 02:13 AM
It's a little bit after 4:00 a.m. here. I just got up to go to the bathroom and thought I'd log in just to see what's going on. I'm going back to bed now. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
20-05-2017, 03:21 AM
Up at 4 am browsing forums when I should be in bed.
[+] 3 users Like big green mouth's post
20-05-2017, 07:01 AM
Now I'm having my second coffee and waiting for my meds to kick in so I can go to the Post Office. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
20-05-2017, 07:03 AM
(20-05-2017 03:21 AM)big green mouth Wrote:  Up at 4 am browsing forums when I should be in bed.

> Yeah, I noticed that you were logged in at the same time I was.

> By the way, you're cute. Shy
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post