What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2017, 07:13 AM
RE: What are you doing right now?
(20-05-2017 07:03 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(20-05-2017 03:21 AM)big green mouth Wrote:  Up at 4 am browsing forums when I should be in bed.

> Yeah, I noticed that you were logged in at the same time I was.

> By the way, you're cute. Shy

Gwaithmir with all the moves Tongue

...and you're right, she is cute Tongue I think we have the best looking atheists on this forum, imo Wink Although, I may be a bit biased Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
20-05-2017, 07:44 AM
Awwww. Thanks, guys. Blush
[+] 1 user Likes big green mouth's post
20-05-2017, 09:56 AM
I've been sporadically sleeping an hour or two at a time since midnight while trying to get my very tummy-sick little dog outside before he "accidents" all over the carpet (numerous times already ...so a carpet cleaning is in my near future too). Poor little guy was a little bit on the constipated side yesterday, and then went the opposite direction last night.

He had a bug like this last year that lasted for around three-four days, and I sure hope this doesn't go anywhere near that long. Although he's in really great health for a 16+ year-old little terrier-mutt, at that age nearly anything is pretty worrisome.
[+] 4 users Like Grauwyler's post
20-05-2017, 10:16 AM
(20-05-2017 09:56 AM)Grauwyler Wrote:  I've been sporadically sleeping an hour or two at a time since midnight while trying to get my very tummy-sick little dog outside before he "accidents" all over the carpet (numerous times already ...so a carpet cleaning is in my near future too). Poor little guy was a little bit on the constipated side yesterday, and then went the opposite direction last night.

He had a bug like this last year that lasted for around three-four days, and I sure hope this doesn't go anywhere near that long. Although he's in really great health for a 16+ year-old little terrier-mutt, at that age nearly anything is pretty worrisome.

I hope all is okay with your dog *hugs*
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
20-05-2017, 10:55 AM
(20-05-2017 10:16 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I hope all is okay with your dog *hugs*

Me too ...little dude is truly my "best friend" and I worry like crazy when he's sick like this. I just had him out again, and he was feeling well enough to try to chase one of the neighborhood kitties (he's so funny ...he chases the strays, but he's friends with most all of the housecats that people let out from time to time).
[+] 1 user Likes Grauwyler's post
20-05-2017, 06:31 PM
Watching a baseball game. Tigers ahead by 5.
20-05-2017, 06:51 PM
Watching the hockey playoffs.
Ana. 1-0 over Nsh.
20-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Trying to get motivated to review 20 proposals by 1800 tomorrow. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-05-2017, 07:12 PM
I'm comparing data sheets from my past annual fireworks trips, beginning in 1983. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
20-05-2017, 07:31 PM
I just finished replaying Brood War to the sounds of an interview with Lucien Greaves. It's been since middle school, but that final cutscene in Brood War still gets me, "Dearest Helena: By now, the news of our defeat has reached the Earth. The creatures we were sent here to tame are un-tamable, and the colonies we were sent to reclaim have proven to be stronger than we anticipated. Whatever you may hear about what has happened out here, know this: Alexei did not die gloriously in battle. I killed him. My pride killed him. And now my pride has consumed me as well. You will never see me again, Helena. Tell our children that I love them, and that their father died in defense of their future. Au revoir."

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user