What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
(03-06-2017 08:54 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 08:13 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load Thumbsup Congrats on your poo.

Thank you

Also sorry about your break up *hugs*

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2017, 01:00 PM
Just got back from going out to lunch. I've got some paperwork to fill out to renew my social services benefits for another year, so I think I'll do that after browsing the forum. I normally let my ILS worker fill out the forms, as he has fingers and I don't, but I'm bored.
03-06-2017, 05:27 PM
Watching the Orioles / Red Sox game.
[+] 2 users Like big green mouth's post
04-06-2017, 12:04 PM
Working on example content for this course development workshop. Right now I've made a Discussion Board for part of Module One, in it the hypothetical students have to post a topic before they can view or reply to other people's (something I mention in the instructions). I give them four bullet points of basic information I want to know they comprehend, based on what they've learned so far in the class regarding program evaluation types and techniques, and one bullet point asking them in general, "Based on your limited knowledge of the situation, is there anything else you would suggest?" One example involves a halfway house for nonviolent offenders, one example involves a mentoring program for at risk youth, and then there's this...corporate example:
Quote:The Weyland-Yutani Corporation has reached out to you regarding improving safety measures at one of their lab facilities, located close to a residential area, following an accident that resulted in the deaths of several employees. You haven't been given full knowledge of what's being tested on, as that's proprietary knowledge, however the company does grant you limited access to the facility and your non-disclosure agreement says that it involves "hazardous biological agents".

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2017, 12:09 PM
Watching Blue Jays vs Yankees. Yankees ahead 1-0, mid-4th.
04-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Watching ER. I've got the series set to record but they show I think 5 episodes a day, it's impossible for me to keep up. I don't watch every single one because I need dvr space for a few shows.

This one is the first of a 2 part season finale I think. I love this show; it holds up pretty well, even a few decades later.
04-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Sitting in the middle of a mall, wife and son are shopping for shoes. I hate shopping, I hate malls, I hate reading TTA forums on this dinky ass phone

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
04-06-2017, 02:04 PM
Wishing my just ordered cable television package had already arrived so I could watch the Twins baseball game. Meh. I'm planning to rent Logan from Amazon later, so it's just a matter of killing time until then.
04-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Right now? I am looking out the window of an 8th story apartment building in Medellin Colombia at several prepubescent girls dancing around in circles to music I cannot hear from here.
04-06-2017, 02:14 PM
(03-06-2017 07:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 07:45 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Post-dump reflection time

Post-dump as in break up? If so I'm sorry Hug My rship is sucking major donkey balls as well.

Ezekial 23:20? in play here?