What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2017, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2017 10:29 AM by adey67.)
RE: What are you doing right now?
(22-09-2017 08:00 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Oh, just sitting here, scratching my..........Hey! None of your damn business! Angry

Ducking phone double postAngry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2017, 10:28 AM
(22-09-2017 08:00 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Oh, just sitting here, scratching my..........Hey! None of your damn business! Angry

You can get antibiotics and cream for that you know Wink "Civilisation and syphilisation have advanced together" Abraham Van Helsing.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
25-09-2017, 11:30 AM
Eating lunch before I go to my third class of the day (where they usually are really good about interaction, which makes it a really enjoyable course). Smile

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-09-2017, 11:49 AM
Making coffee, then practicing Petrushka.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
25-09-2017, 12:46 PM
I am cleaning out the closets, drawers and cupboards. It's my way of dealing with stress, I'm waiting to hear the results on some health tests and from the mortgage bank lady, plus I have relationship stuff on my mind. Work is slow. So ya, reorganizing shit, purging and making stuff fresh.

Right exactly now though, I am boiling some eggs to eat and take a break and surfing the TTA forum. Cool
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
25-09-2017, 01:48 PM
There were no markers to draw my diagram to explain concentric zone theory on the board for class at 1pm, so I drew one on Paint and projected it, but couldn't point at the screen, it was too high up. However, a giant styrofoam heroin needle from a visual project for my Chair's class was still in the room from last semester. So I explained Concentric Zone with a giant styrofoam heroin needle as a pointer. I love my job.

25-09-2017, 02:12 PM
(25-09-2017 11:30 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Eating lunch before I go to my third class of the day (where they usually are really good about interaction, which makes it a really enjoyable course). Smile

Is this the class where you get to color with crayons? Tongue

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
25-09-2017, 02:57 PM
(25-09-2017 02:12 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 11:30 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Eating lunch before I go to my third class of the day (where they usually are really good about interaction, which makes it a really enjoyable course). Smile

Is this the class where you get to color with crayons? Tongue

Only on the first day for the icebreaker activity of "Draw a Criminal" Tongue They probably would've liked that over the 30 minutes we spent talking about lead levels, developmental issues arising from lead paint dust and piping, and crime. (They seemed okay with giant styrofoam heroin needle and Concentric Zone Theory chart though.)