What are you doing right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Sitting in my office, browsing TTA and replying to the deluge of "I know your class is full but can I take it anyhow" e-mails. The answer being "Yes." until I hit seating capacity, which is always under what we cap the class at, for just this reason. Smile

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
01-09-2016, 04:52 PM
(01-09-2016 03:48 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Sadcryface waiting for the monsoon to start. Sadcryface

like pretty much everyone on the Eastern seaboard of US is doing.

Looks like it's going to miss us in DC. Other than rain.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Waiting for my steak to get done. Steak and potatoes on the grill. Drooling

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-09-2016, 05:13 PM
I am drinking my morning coffee.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
01-09-2016, 05:15 PM
Hiding in the closet while my wife talks on the phone to my mother

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
[+] 3 users Like jabeady's post
01-09-2016, 06:00 PM
(01-09-2016 05:15 PM)jabeady Wrote:  Hiding in the closet while my wife talks on the phone to my mother

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hahaha. That could be a funny scene in a movie. Did you do something wrong, is your wife tattling on you? Tongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
01-09-2016, 06:08 PM
Put on my boots and went to visit the vultures. They gave me dirty looks and flew up into the trees. Yep, a deer, almost completely cleaned up already. They came back down to finish the job as soon as I turned to leave. They are a polite bunch.

I can smell smoke from the wild fires, but it's not too bad. Boy, Armageddon is coming, fires here, floods over there, and now storms rolling in along the eastern seaboard and Hawaii.... Where are the doomsday people? Haven't heard anyone saying it's the end...Gasp

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
01-09-2016, 07:01 PM
I spent all day working on my truck, getting the brakes finished. Made and installed a few new hydraulic lines, adjusted the stroke on the master cylinder/brake pedal and adjusted the stop light switch. Charged the battery, since the truck has been sitting for months. Bled the brakes, got a firm pedal. Installed the rear shocks. The new (and the old) are nitrogen charged, but the rears had leaked the pressure, and the right rear had leaked out the oil. Completely toast Wired up the new electric trailer brake controller (removed the old hydraulically actuated one- the new one has an accelerometer in it) and installed the new one. All that's left is the wiring upgrade to a 7-connector jack.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
01-09-2016, 07:46 PM
just sang the Zip-pity-doo-dah, Zip-pity-ay. song about 30 times to help my 8th grader prepare for school play auditions tomorrow.

Alice in Wonderland Jr.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
01-09-2016, 08:09 PM
(01-09-2016 07:46 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  just sang the Zip-pity-doo-dah, Zip-pity-ay. song about 30 times to help my 8th grader prepare for school play auditions tomorrow.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post