Poll: What are you more sick of...
Having to read dribble about the Holocaust or Hitler in every third thread?
Having to read drabble about Veridicanism in every other thread?
Having to read drobble about Calvinism is every thread?
Having to look at camel toe?
Thanks for the reading tip...I didn't know any of these topics existed!
[Show Results]

What are you more sick of...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2012, 06:37 PM
What are you more sick of...
Maybe it's because it's that time of the month for me.
Maybe it's because it's been raining for 40 days and 40 nights non-stop.
Maybe it's because I am clinically depressed and suffer from generalized anxiety.
Maybe it's simply because I'm a grumpy old bastard.
I suppose I should do another poll to let you vote on those options, but I already know the answer, and so do you all.

With that said, just wondering if I'm alone in asking these poll questions...

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2012, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 06:44 PM by lucradis.)
RE: What are you more sick of...
What poll questions?

Are you high man?

Anyways I get grumpy sometimes... most of the time.... Sometimes I get cheery!
I'm grumpy right now. I'll probably be grumpy later too. What question are you asking?

Get on with it man! Put down the pipe and get typing.

On edit, once i posted this the poll questions became visible. My apologies. I answered camel toe as I felt the topic was the one of the lower points of the forum. Not that holocaust denial is any better. Though a discussion on the topic would have been interesting had it not become what it did. Not the camel toe one but the holocaust one. I don't mind hearing about calvanism or veridicanism... because they are both pretty crazy and crazy is my field of study.
But I'll bet you noticed that I tend to keep myself to the lighter threads lately. I go through phases where sometimes I feel like real heavy discussion or being more confrontational to being more dudeistic. Right now I'm in between moods. Probably because the heavier threads are bogging down all of the light hearted silly ones.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-03-2012, 06:43 PM
(15-03-2012 06:40 PM)lucradis Wrote:  What poll questions?

Are you high man?

Anyways I get grumpy sometimes... most of the time.... Sometimes I get cheery!
I'm grumpy right now. I'll probably be grumpy later too. What question are you asking?

Get on with it man! Put down the pipe and get typing.

Hm...I see questions. You do not?

But yes...it's the lack of the pipe that is probably making me grumpier than ususal.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Ha, I updated and now your post seems silly.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
15-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Curse you for giving me cause to be grumpier!!!

There really has been only one cure for me lately and I owe it to you, Luc:

[Image: asian-girl-bang-bang-gif.gif]

I can sit for hours watching her.

In fact, I have sat for hours watching her.

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
15-03-2012, 06:50 PM
well that's not at all creepy hahaha. She does have something though doesn't she?

I thinks it's the fact that she's hot.

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
15-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Sweet, checkboxes poll! I voted for all except the last. Big Grin I'm sick of it all! Exclamation
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
15-03-2012, 06:56 PM
It's suicide for you then Kineo. Ask Girly all about it, he'll make it painless.

15-03-2012, 07:14 PM
If you had seen me as little as three weeks ago Erx I was a completley different Bemore.

I never really picked myself up after my last girlfriend finished with me unexepectedly last year.... I never did the usual things that I do like buying myself new clothes, going on a short break, going out with friends and getting steamboat (drunk)

My depression just got worse up until the point where I just couldnt go to work (I havent been for 6 months) I wasnt eating properly, I hardly washed or cleaned my clothes and I had become a shadow of my former self. I never really left my house for about 4 months unless I was either going to buy takeaway or went to my local shop which is like 3 minutes away from where I live....occasionaly I went out with my brother or sister but that was very rare.

I was smoking shit loads of weed and that never helped me......it was my escape and my daily routine became waking up, going on the internet, smoking an eighth of weed almost every day and playing my xbox.

Then about three weeks ago I looked at my spider plant and I hadnt watered it for about 4 months. Instead of being a dark and healthy green its leaves had become light green, almost white and a lot of it had turned brown and it was slowly dying. I thought to myself "fucking hell I cant even look after a fucking plant" and then I realised that the plant was like what I was like feeling like inside...... and I cried my eyes out.

I then rang my bro and told him I needed serious help and I wanted to be taken to the hospital to get it sorted because I had been to the doctors previously but it was taking ages for me to see a counsellor. The doctors wanted me to take anti-deppresants which I did for a month.... im not knocking them because I feel that some people do need them...... its just for me I didnt want to take them anymore because I felt as if they were just a way of patching all of my problems when what I actually needed was help that I wasnt getting and that I was too proud to ask for.

Instead I started taking high doses of Vitamin B to help me recover a little and it didnt have the "stigma" of being an anti-deppresant. I have managed to pick myself up to the point where I am back on track now with my life and things to be honest are going rather swimmingly, I want to go back to work at the end of this month and ive started dating an extremly hot girl who actually chased me because I wasnt even looking for anybody at the time.

Now I know Erx that a lot of this post up to now has been about me....... but this isnt about me its about you my friend. The only reason why I share this with you is because I think you are a very sound person and from your happy posts I am quite surprised to hear you say that you are clinically depressed and suffer from anxiety.

I too suffer from anxiety..... I allways have and I suppose its because I can be quite a sensitive person...... However I have coping mechanisms that are in place and when I tell people I suffer from it they all say they never would of guessed as I dont come across in that way. Obv I do meditating and im not suggesting that you do that or go the whole hog that way but what keeps me in control is I concentrate on my breathing...which is part of my meditation....I still have the "silly" racing thoughts......the sweaty palms......my heartbeat going crazy for no particuar reason but I can manage it like I say by just slowing down my breathing and inhaling and exhaling fully and slowly.....its funny how we take our breathing for granted and never really conciously are we aware of it, but it can have so much affect on us.

I dont think your a grumpy bastard Erx, in fact like I said earlier you dont come across that way one little bit....... some of your posts have me roaring with laughter sometimes. Maybe your condition is making you feel that way and I know how hopeless and stuff we can all feel, how really not worth it and hard it can be trying to change it, especially as you get older....... But Erx If I can begint o change my viewpoint on life then I believe that anybody can...... not straight away but slowly and surely.

Ive prob gone ott telling you all this and your may be thinking "fucking hell I was only making a bit of a joke thread" but even so I dont care.

Your a sound person and I imagine many other people will agree with me on that......... You may have just forgotten it yourself sometimes.

Peace bro Heart

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 5 users Like bemore's post
15-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Am I wrong to like camel toes? Cause to me that wasn't even an option on the list worth clicking Tongue

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
[+] 2 users Like Clint Barnett's post