What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(10-01-2014 11:11 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(10-01-2014 11:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Anybody here play World Of Tanks?
We could make a platoon Smile

Is it finally playable now? I recall reports of tanks flying, etc.

Not really, but where else am I going to be allowed to role around in an E-75 Tongue
The physics engine allows you to fall of cliffs, but only in the low tiers do you find people doing it on purpose Undecided
No game can keep all the riffraf out!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2014, 11:21 PM
What are you playing?
ESO finally finishes downloading 21GB of data. Button changes from grayed out "PLAY" to blue "INSTALL". Glee!

Press INSTALL button...launcher proceeds to download 21GB all over again. WTF??

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
11-01-2014, 12:50 AM
I'm currently conquering 16th Century Eastern Europe, Arabia and North Africa as the Ottoman Empire, spreading the good word of Mohammad the one true prophet and uniting all Muslim countries under one banner. Central Europe is crapping itself right now, particularly Austria who is relatively small and quickly losing it's influence in the Holy Roman Empire to the Bohemians and lands in the west to the ever expansionist French. The great race to snatch up as much land as possible in the weakened Holy Roman Empire is on. France in the west, me (the Ottomans) in the east and Aragon in Italy.
The inevitable war between the huge expansionist France and me shall be a good one I suspect. Aragon should be easy pickings, I'm the dominate naval force in the Mediterranean and Aragon and France are not on good terms so France wont let Aragon march its armies through its land.

Good times.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
11-01-2014, 09:48 AM
What are you playing?
This morning I wake to find that my laptop, left on all night trying to download ESO has crashed and is sitting at the BIOS POST stage of booting. After a reboot it recovers, tried to boot Windows, then crashes again. Finally I get it to boot after allowing it to scan the disk system for errors, where it finds many.

After all this it finally continues to download ESO and completes. I launch it: It runs!

Try to log in: Fail.

Check ESO site: The Elder Scrolls Online beta is currently offline for maintenance.

Back to PoE!

14-01-2014, 10:03 PM
What are you playing?
New hard drive installed. Recovery partition deftly rescued from old, only mostly dead drive. Factory settings (meaning copy of Windows I paid for with the damned thing) recovered.

It lives!!

14-01-2014, 10:41 PM
I just remembered the expansion for EU4 just came out yesterday.

If you'll excuse me gentlemen, I have the next 2 weeks to throw away.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-01-2014, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2014 01:22 AM by Free Thought.)
I'm still trying to actually be good at Starcraft II. I actually won a game today.

Aside from that, I've been somewhat enjoying World of Tanks, which I finally managed to get working a day or so ago, along with Mechwarrior Online with I'd say is fairly similar but I like better, cause of Mechs.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Haha, I gave up on SC2...I started good, was Diamond first season. But that game is so different from SC. And I hate the league system, they always rank me Diamond or Plat. I want to play noobs Sad. So after too many thousands of games, I stopped playing a few months ago haha.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
15-01-2014, 01:22 AM
(15-01-2014 01:10 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Haha, I gave up on SC2...I started good, was Diamond first season. But that game is so different from SC. And I hate the league system, they always rank me Diamond or Plat. I want to play noobs Sad. So after too many thousands of games, I stopped playing a few months ago haha.

Playing against humans, I'm pretty sure I have a total of somewhere around 4 wins, all races and regions combined...
I'm surprised that I haven't been given a negative ranking in the Ladder honestly.

I'd challenge you sir but, you said you gave up so more's the pity.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-01-2014, 01:46 AM
(15-01-2014 01:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-01-2014 01:10 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  Haha, I gave up on SC2...I started good, was Diamond first season. But that game is so different from SC. And I hate the league system, they always rank me Diamond or Plat. I want to play noobs Sad. So after too many thousands of games, I stopped playing a few months ago haha.

Playing against humans, I'm pretty sure I have a total of somewhere around 4 wins, all races and regions combined...
I'm surprised that I haven't been given a negative ranking in the Ladder honestly.

I'd challenge you sir but, you said you gave up so more's the pity.
Haha, Tempting, but I've sworn off SC2 for now. Maybe when the legacy of the Void comes out.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.