What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2015, 04:26 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(31-12-2014 08:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 08:04 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Good game

So I hear.

I borrow my brother's 360 disk of Far Cry 3.

The disk was scratched to hell; two huge rings scratched into the thing, if I recall the disk stopped working after our defacto 'step bros'' borrowed it. So I have yet to be able to play it since we don't have any other copies and I'm sure as fuck not gonna buy any games until me pet PC project be done.
Great good luck on the new build. I still await the time when my i7-2600k chip becomes a bottleneck so that I can start a new build. After 3 years, it's still going strong @ 4.2ghz via watercooling. I can't claim to be some genius for grabbing one of the best CPUs ever. Just a lucky grab. If I believed in Karma, I did buy a gtx580 1.5gb GPU just a month or so before the 680 came out for the same price.

Of course, I did it again by getting this 780 card about three months before the new 970 emerged. GAAAAAAA! hehehe
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2015, 04:32 AM
(31-12-2014 07:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 05:55 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  The fuck? I laughed way harder than I should have Laugh out load

The only glitch I ever found in Far Cry is one time in multiplayer after my buddy completed a side quest, the mission marker was still there and we got no completed pop up. Was a bit annoying, not as funny as this!

Everything hates me in that game, I also have a video of an eagle that attacked me and made me get ran over by a tuck.

Laugh out load

I have those moments all the time.

I'm walking along the edge of a mountain Southeast of Banapour (or however you spell it) and a snake wanted to say "Hi"... I end up falling off said mountain with some shit in my pants....

Also, fuck you Honey Badger. Fuck you.

Atir aissom atir imon
01-01-2015, 04:33 AM
(31-12-2014 08:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 08:04 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Good game

So I hear.

The disk was scratched to hell; two huge rings scratched into the thing, if I recall the disk stopped working after our defacto 'step bros'' borrowed it. So I have yet to be able to play it since we don't have any other copies and I'm sure as fuck not gonna buy any games until me pet PC project be done.

Dude, FC3 is like $10 max...I got it about a year ago for $15.

Atir aissom atir imon
01-01-2015, 06:50 AM
(01-01-2015 04:26 AM)tom rogers Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 08:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So I hear.

Great good luck on the new build. I still await the time when my i7-2600k chip becomes a bottleneck so that I can start a new build. After 3 years, it's still going strong @ 4.2ghz via watercooling. I can't claim to be some genius for grabbing one of the best CPUs ever. Just a lucky grab. If I believed in Karma, I did buy a gtx580 1.5gb GPU just a month or so before the 680 came out for the same price.

Of course, I did it again by getting this 780 card about three months before the new 970 emerged. GAAAAAAA! hehehe

Thanks!

Fortunately, I've had assistance from the likes of Evolution Kills when it came to initially starting to project.
If all goes well, I'll have all the parts ordered by the end of February.

(01-01-2015 04:33 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 08:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So I hear.

Dude, FC3 is like $10 max...I got it about a year ago for $15.

Price isn't the issue; saving every big of cash for the PC is.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-01-2015, 09:17 AM
(01-01-2015 04:32 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 07:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Everything hates me in that game, I also have a video of an eagle that attacked me and made me get ran over by a tuck.

Laugh out load

I'm walking along the edge of a mountain Southeast of Banapour (or however you spell it) and a snake wanted to say "Hi"... I end up falling off said mountain with some shit in my pants....

Laugh out load

Honey Badgers are the worst.

[Image: 54a1d9e598807.jpeg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
01-01-2015, 11:42 AM
(01-01-2015 09:17 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 04:32 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Laugh out load

Laugh out load

Honey Badgers are the worst.

[Image: 54a1d9e598807.jpeg]

Did you play that mission where you have to hunt the notorious honey badger? The game is like really? Are you sure? You really sure? YOU WANT TO DIE YOU MORON??
And they give you a fucking 50cal to hunt the bastard Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
01-01-2015, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2015 12:52 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(01-01-2015 04:26 AM)tom rogers Wrote:  Of course, I did it again by getting this 780 card about three months before the new 970 emerged. GAAAAAAA! hehehe

I lucked out, as I bought a GTX 770 a week before they released the 900 series. However I bought an EVGA card, and I enrolled in their Step-Up program to trade in my GTX 770 ACX Dual SuperClocked for their GTX 970 FTW Edition (which is their fastest factory OC card). Now I have a pair of the bastards in SLI. Big Grin

[Image: 04G-P4-2978-KR_XL_1.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-01-2015, 12:59 PM
Yabut, EK, nobody likes you. Angry

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2015, 04:07 PM
Wife got me Murdered: Soul Suspect for Christmas, so I started that on the PS3 this morning.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
01-01-2015, 04:13 PM
(01-01-2015 12:49 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-01-2015 04:26 AM)tom rogers Wrote:  Of course, I did it again by getting this 780 card about three months before the new 970 emerged. GAAAAAAA! hehehe

I lucked out, as I bought a GTX 770 a week before they released the 900 series. However I bought an EVGA card, and I enrolled in their Step-Up program to trade in my GTX 770 ACX Dual SuperClocked for their GTX 970 FTW Edition (which is their fastest factory OC card). Now I have a pair of the bastards in SLI. Big Grin

[Image: 04G-P4-2978-KR_XL_1.jpg]

Dodgy

Rich people...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.