What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: What are you playing?
(09-01-2015 11:41 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 09:08 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Explosives hate me.

That hesitation at the end; "Fu-"

I had just accepted my fate at that point. Laugh out load

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
09-01-2015, 11:55 PM
(09-01-2015 11:48 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 09:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Playing a bit of Cities XL Platnum (which is just a better version of Sim City)

My first town is a small(ish if you can call just over 55,000 people small. Here in NZ that would be borderline a major city) farming town. I based it around this small mountain where you can see my small wind farm ontop of in the center. My farms you can see in the top left and there's more out of shot to the right. My small industry district at the north of the town.
I'm currently in a growth period where denser housing is needed, apartments and such (as seen closer to the screen down the bottom), but because I never planned for this town to be any bigger than around 10,000 people the infrastructure is going to have a hard time keeping up shortly.

(I did have a high resolution pic but image hosting websites wont let me upload 22mb picture)

[Image: gamescreen0002.jpg]

edit: Expanding. Put in a direct highway down the center of the mountain in the middle of town to ease traffic congestion. Also put in bus lines. Also expanded the wind farm. It increase nose pollution but it actually worked out rather well because the major nose problem is on the mountain and just out of the way of the housing. It's low density, low income housing anyway so it doesn't matter if they get a little nose pollution anyway but still.
Also expanded the industry district to included more factories and manufacturing. Expanded housing to compensate for the created jobs.

[Image: gamescreen0004.jpg]

The difference between the two is the second screen shot has double the population as the first.
(even though my revenue is the same due to increase need for public transport and public serves such as cop shop and education Dodgy )

Well, fuck you too muffs...

Now my lazy ass can' just say 'Oh I'm playing PAYDAY 2'. Now I'm going to figure out how nVidia Shadowplay works, and record some video, so I can demonstrate how I am playing it. Because just explaining it would make fuck all sense to someone not familiar with the game.

Making me do work and shit... Tongue

But seriously, my current PAYDAY 2 build has me running all over the place like I was playing DOOM or Quake. Ever since they added in a new skill tree that made unarmored builds viable instead of needing to keep adding heavier and heaver (and slower and slower) levels of armor to survive. Probably the most fun the game has been since release.

I'll save you the time:

Step 1: Pick your weapons and mask
Step 2: Select your heist
Step 3: Attempt to complete heist stealthily
Step 4: Fail Step 3
Step 5: Play the equivalent of the CoD: WaW Nazi Zombies game mode, but with cops and Federal agents.
Step 6: Complete heist, killing a few hundred cops and federal agents
Step 7: Only collect 10% of your heist as a Payday.
Step 8: Hope for a silencer in the random packs
Step 9: Fail Step 8
Step 10: Go back to Step 1

Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
09-01-2015, 11:59 PM
(09-01-2015 11:52 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 11:41 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  That hesitation at the end; "Fu-"

I had just accepted my fate at that point. Laugh out load

Yeah, it's only a split second in the video, but it's a full 5 minutes in the game. I know dat feel.

[Image: All+aboard+the+feel+train+_edf6818658fd0...f96890.jpg]

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
10-01-2015, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2015 04:48 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(09-01-2015 11:55 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(09-01-2015 11:48 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, fuck you too muffs...

Now my lazy ass can' just say 'Oh I'm playing PAYDAY 2'. Now I'm going to figure out how nVidia Shadowplay works, and record some video, so I can demonstrate how I am playing it. Because just explaining it would make fuck all sense to someone not familiar with the game.

Making me do work and shit... Tongue

But seriously, my current PAYDAY 2 build has me running all over the place like I was playing DOOM or Quake. Ever since they added in a new skill tree that made unarmored builds viable instead of needing to keep adding heavier and heaver (and slower and slower) levels of armor to survive. Probably the most fun the game has been since release.

I'll save you the time:

Step 1: Pick your weapons and mask
Step 2: Select your heist
Step 3: Attempt to complete heist stealthily
Step 4: Fail Step 3
Step 5: Play the equivalent of the CoD: WaW Nazi Zombies game mode, but with cops and Federal agents.
Step 6: Complete heist, killing a few hundred cops and federal agents
Step 7: Only collect 10% of your heist as a Payday.
Step 8: Hope for a silencer in the random packs
Step 9: Fail Step 8
Step 10: Go back to Step 1

Tongue

Current build is a combat oriented Fugitive/Mastermind, built for high dodge.

http://pd2skills.com/#/v3/mNOLhIJeGDa:eD...12-2-34-15

Up through Fugitive to Sneaky Bastard (aced) and Low Blow (aced), and up through Mastermind for Kilmer (aced) and Gunslinger (aced). Able to run around in a two-piece suit with 50% dodge, (65% when crouched, 75% when sprinting). With a Clarion rifle and a STRYK 18c pistol, with the right mods, both can deal in excess of true 40 damage per shot, and both are some of the highest rate-of-fire weapons in the game. I can drop a Bulldozer in a few seconds by just unloading a whole Clarion mag into it's face point-blank.

So this build involves constantly shifting gears between crouching and sprinting, and with Kilmer (aced), I can reload my weapons while sprinting. Gunslinger (aced) brings up the STRYK 18c damage to almost as strong as the Clarion, only in a fully auto pistol in my secondary slot. Actually I almost never aim down sights as after around 1000 hours of playing without an aim reticle, and equipped with a decently accurate and stable assault rifle (or shotgun, pistols, or SMG), I can reliably head shot enemies out to about 20 meters. Combine that with the 1000 rounds-per-minute Clarion rifle, and it's a handheld buzzsaw of bullet death.

But yeah, watching me play could possibly give you motion sickness.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
10-01-2015, 12:55 AM
Next up...

[Image: Bayonetta_box_artwork.png]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
10-01-2015, 01:01 AM

Well there's your problem.

It's Call of Duty.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-01-2015, 01:04 AM
(10-01-2015 01:01 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Well there's your problem.

It's Call of Duty.

Not just Call of Duty Laugh out load did you not see my Far Cry 4 video?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
10-01-2015, 01:05 AM
(10-01-2015 01:04 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(10-01-2015 01:01 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well there's your problem.

It's Call of Duty.

Not just Call of Duty Laugh out load did you not see my Far Cry 4 video?

Nope.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-01-2015, 01:05 AM

[Image: Grenades%20-%20See%20That%20Guy-%20%20Fu...%20Him.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-01-2015, 01:11 AM
I need a good shooter to play...

I just feel the need to play a nice fast-pace sort of shooter. Unfortunately, the only ones I have on my glorified calculator are Metro 2033, which while it is a good damn shooter in it's own right, it's not exactly what I feel into right now, and Killing Floor which'd be too slow for what I'm feeling right now.

I'd play Battlefield 3 or a CoD game on my 360, but I don't have a Live connection and lets face it, campaign sucks on those games.